The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Purchasing Issue Help.

Coherent_Exile

Question

I just wanted a little help on an issue I had with my friend.

For christmas my friend wanted to buy me the prime vault unlocked pack with frost prime in. 

We are good friends so we trust each other with account details, he went to the purchase page of prime vault unlocked and bought it while being logged in as me. 

He then went back to the main website and saw it had changed to his account instead of mine and he ended up getting the pack instead of me. 

He hasnt touched anything that came with it, hasnt even logged in yet. He and myself have sent in support tickets with the information about the purchase but this hasnt happened to me before.

I want to know if its likely he will be given a refund or if they would give my account the items. What the chances are of it happening. 

Thanks!

(As pointed out, my friend does not share my account)

Edited by Coherent_Exile

7 answers to this question

I'm not 100% sure they can give refunds... however submitting a support ticket was a good idea... give them some time and they might send along a frost prime pack to you and remove it from your friends account.

just be patient... support will take awhile.

EDIT: spelling error... whoops!

Edited by lightdragon64

very first rule of the open beta agreement.......

1. You may NOT share, sell, transfer, assign, or give away your Warframe account. If there is suspicion or proof of breach of confidentiality, your account may be deleted.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/28-open-beta-agreement-read-me/

just trying to help you keep your account man

very first rule of the open beta agreement.......

1. You may NOT share, sell, transfer, assign, or give away your Warframe account. If there is suspicion or proof of breach of confidentiality, your account may be deleted.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/28-open-beta-agreement-read-me/

just trying to help you keep your account man

I didnt share my account though. He never uses it. He only has attempted to buy a pack while logged into it and that is all. Its like a child going to his parent and getting their dad or mum to buy them some platinum.