Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stealth Not Working As Intended?

Shelahir

Hello there.

Since last update I have noticed that stealth is not working as it was before. 

I am a player that plays mostly solo unless required and I do enjoy a lot doing stealth runs. (I love the effort put towards all the finisher animations some of them are really cool!)

But since last update stealth is not working as intended. enemies detect me even if I am invisible with loki

I have tried many times and in many ways to double check that it's not me failing at it but something seems to be off.

Example if there are 2 enemies one walking ahead of the other and I approach the enemy behind and use a stealth finisher the one ahead detects me even if I'm invisible and consequently, everyone else around gets into alert.

I can't seem to do Spy missions properly anymore because of this. And the sortie is being dreadful because of this as well.

Has anyone encountered this problem too or is it just me?

Regards!

Yep i was using Loki with hushed invisibility and a tonkor. Would shoot down an enemy and an enemy that wasn't in the blast zone of the tonkor (if it was it would have died) was alerted. Along with this and the fact that DE made it to where enemies don't spawn in big groups any more idk what to do for focus points. I don't want to go back to farming draco for 2 hours blade storming everything. Why they choose to nerf stealth runs constantly is beyond me.