The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Focus: Naramon, Madurai, Zenurik

0Skyrim0

Question

Naramon:

Deadly Intent

Mind Spike grants 15% / 20% / 25% / 30% increased Critical Chance with melee weapon for the duration of the mission.

According to the wiki

Well, does anyone know if this is just a raw value, which will be put upon the pre-existing critical chance value, or will it be calculated additionally with the pre-existing critical chance value?

Madurai:

How is the type of addition/calculation being done to pre-exisiting values, about the "Increases Slash, (next Path/Way) Impact, (same) Puncture with ##%"?

Zenurik:

The Energy Overflow is a neat passive. Currently checking the toggle-ability / energy regen mechanics.

Tho for this one, its just as simple as for any other focus:

Do they work for everyone or just for my humble self? Like the energy tick. Just for me, or does it work like Aura mod: Energy Siphon?

Edited by 0Skyrim0

5 answers to this question

Naramon: I wanna know too. If it's multiplicative it's way too biased towards crit weapons (and even with them, pretty worthless), if it's additive it's actually useful.

Madurai: I don't understand what you're asking.

Zenurik: Self only. Anything that turns off E-Siphon turns this off too (EG Effigy).

EDIT: I think it'd be nice to change your title to "Focus Help

"

Edited by Stratego89

Naramon : Multiplicative. Based on the base crit chance of your melee weapon.

Madurai : Gives an additional IPS component for weapons only, does not work with abilities. This also means that purely elemental weapons such as Ignis, can deal IPS damage. 

Proof : 

bZUk8Hi.jpg

Zenurik : Self buff. Channeled / toggle abilities disable it.

Mkay. So basically, Madurai is valuable just for high end weapons like Vaykor Hek, Sancti Tigris and co. Sad. Thought that my Valkyr will rule everything at Lv 300+ enemies. Bai Madurai.

More caluclation for melee weapons with Naramon's passives *sigh*. Scindo and Ichors are already good, but seems like no melee weapon can reach a critical chance of 100% or more, and I guess it won't synergize with Exalted Blade, Hysteria and co.

About Zenurik, checked it already. Energy flowing will be cut off after skill activation on diverse warframes. The only reason getting it: Invisible rebuild on my Loki (more range, getting rid of a duration mod and ES aura), and Ivara.

Okay. Thanks.

Edited by 0Skyrim0

Mkay. So basically, Madurai is valuable just for high end weapons like Vaykor Hek, Sancti Tigris and co. Sad. Thought that my Valkyr will rule everything at Lv 300+ enemies. Bai Madurai.

More caluclation for melee weapons with Naramon's passives *sigh*. Scindo and Ichors are already good, but seems like no melee weapon can reach a critical chance of 100% or more, and I guess it won't synergize with Exalted Blade, Hysteria and co.

About Zenurik, checked it already. Energy flowing will be cut off after skill activation on diverse warframes. The only reason getting it: Invisible rebuild on my Loki (more range, getting rid of a duration mod and ES aura), and Ivara.

Okay. Thanks.

Fun fact :

Hysteria's claws / Exalted Blade / Artemis bow are actually considered as weapons, not abilities, so they do get the damage increase from Madurai :^)