Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Spy Sorties Should Be Reworked.

IronWolfKnight

Let me say this: Infested Spy sorties are currently terrible.

I can handle the fact that Sorties make you unable to use Cyphers during hacking. In fact, this add a lot of welcome challenge to Spy missions. But this kind of challenge only works on Grineer and Corpus Spy missions because they have an alarm system that can be disabled to stop them from sending groups towards you.

What I can't handle is attempting to hack consoles or going through a Spy Vault while constantly being bombarded by Infested enemies and being unable to stop them from spawning due to the fact they have a hive-based alarm system. Not to mention that a Juggernaut can spawn in these missions so you can't deal with the constant swarms without alerting the Juggernaut until you wait for some time.

All of the problems listed combined with usual length of a regular Spy mission makes a solo Infested Spy sorties last for far too long and I don't want to go on public or recruit chat for a stealth mission for obvious reasons.

My only solutions for these problems I can suggest is to make it so the vault door seals itself upon entering and it unseals upon obtaining the data. Another thing I can suggest is to prevent Juggernauts from spawning in these missions.

I just hope something is done to make Infested Spy sorties bearable and enjoyable for solo play since this is getting ridiculous now.

Edited by IronWolfKnight

All of the problems listed combined with usual length of a regular Spy mission makes a solo Infested Spy sorties last for far too long and I don't want to go on public or recruit chat for a stealth mission for obvious reasons.

I think people could help you out, and its only one mission you have to do for one day. You can be a loki or ash, someone can be a nova to slow them down, or Banshee to push? lol What im saying is you dont have to be friends with the randoms or even talk with them its only one mission not that hard every one is trying to do the job/sorties

I think people could help you out, and its only one mission you have to do for one day. You can be a loki or ash, someone can be a nova to slow them down, or Banshee to push? lol What im saying is you dont have to be friends with the randoms or even talk with them its only one mission not that hard every one is trying to do the job/sorties

My main issue is that I don't trust anyone doing a Spy sortie with me since you must successfully complete every vault run without any data being deleted and you are unable to use Cyphers to auto-hack.

Those powers you listed do absolutely nothing to lasers which are the main hazard in Infested Spy sorties. The only frames that can safely nullify the lasers are Mirage (Sleight of Hand) and Limbo (Rift Walk) which are frames I don't have and I have no interest in getting them.

Another issue I have is getting a specific group of frames from recruit chat or one of the relays feels like too much effort for a mission like Spy especially when you just need to do it once.

Edited by IronWolfKnight