Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Other Games Your Looking Forward To

AudioRejectz

Poke'mon X & Y is all so far.

Depends what else gets announced next week.

umm.. Half Life 3 :P

Won't be happening.

Instead of making Half-life 3, they made Half-life 2 episode 1 and 2.

Probably gonna be Half-life 2 episode 2 season 1 and 2 next, or something.

They seem to hate the number ''3''

Won't be happening.

Instead of making Half-life 3, they made Half-life 2 episode 1 and 2.

Probably gonna be Half-life 2 episode 2 season 1 and 2 next, or something.

They seem to hate the number ''3''

Gabe has an adversion to the number three.

Also, The Elder Scrolls Online and Monster Hunter Online (assuming it gets released internationally *glares at Capcom*)

Edited by CrazyCanadian24

You're*

If about new games then it would be:

- Dragon Age 3 - Inquisition

- Lineage 2 - Lindvior (was launcher 5 days ago)

Ill stick with your thanks

BTW, lineage 2 was launched 5 days ago not launcher. Check your ( your - in a possessive adjective sense not you're) own grammar before you try to correct others.

Edited by AudioRejectz

Ill stick with your thanks

BTW, lineage 2 was launched 5 days ago not launcher. Check your ( your - in a possessive adjective sense not you're) own grammar before you try to correct others.

Sorry, but you can't be a Grammar Nazi when you yourself have f**ked over your own grammar.

Sorry, but you can't be a Grammar Nazi when you yourself have f**ked over your own grammar.

Who's the grammer Nazi? I pointed out his own mistake in correcting mine. Which going by your logic would mean he couldn't of corrected me? Erm, ok lol

In no specific order but still numbered cause shut up:

1. The Last Of Us

2. Atelier Meruru and Ayesha for the PSV (not announced but they have to happen someday...right?)

3. Muramasa Rebirth

4. Watch Dogs

5. Gran Turismo 6

6. Grand Theft Auto V

7. Lords Of Shadow 2

Only the ones i'm looking forward to and not those I'm already playing? Ok

- Starbound

- Spintires (I played the Techdemo, but that hopefuly doesn't C***)

- Company of Heroes 2 (MP Beta played, but again not the finished product yet)

- Planet Annihilation (cause i'm a big TA fan and also enjoyed the first Supreme Commander)

- Shadowrun Returns (loved the old one, locking forward to the new game)

- Just Cause 2: Multiplayer It's a mod and not a game, but it adds something that was missing from the original and in such an impressive way that I can hardly wait for its first public release.

Im hoping for another Kirby game and i'm looking forward to Resident Evil Revelations, even though.......... I've heard it will cost $10 more for no reason *glares at Capcom*........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ WHERES MEGAMAN LEGENDS 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DID YOU CANCEL ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!