Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warfarmers: Neurodes, Neurodes, Neurodes

Xylia

Is it just me, or is running the same boss(es) and the same defense mission(s) for Neurodes getting a little old?

So many stinking guns take the stupid things, Potatoes take them, Forma takes them, and they have such a ridiculously bad drop rate as it is.

Hek is getting old; I've killed him so many stinking times that I have Lotus's dialogue memorized verbatim and I can lip-sync her lines because I've ran him so many times. I've tried the other missions, but the stupid things never seem to want to come out of containers like I've seen Morphics/Orokin Cells do.

Would we make a little tweak here or something, maybe...

1). Remove Neurodes as the crafting material from some of the weapons,

2). Make Neurodes drop more often from containers?

That would be very nice.

DE_Steve has said that Warframe is not supposed to be about Farming, but all I ever end up doing these days is... yes, Farming Neurodes every time I get a Potato or Forma BP, every time I want to make a new gun just about, etc.

Oh, and whoever thought it'd be funny to make a gun take TWO of the stupid things really needs a reality check that running Hek 10-20 times for Two Neurodes is a bit much for a pistol or somecrap.

Ooooooh you are so preaching to the choir on this one.

Drop rates in general suck at the moment. The Dev's claim they're working on it. We'll see if they can clean this up. If not... GG.

I wish they'd actually post their thoughts/intentions with this. They've touched on it a couple times, but that was weeks ago. U8 came and..... nothing.

No change to resources.

A *resounding* amount of Feedback saying the Dojo Resource Requirements are ridiculous and they said something like "yeah, maybe they are" and... then 8.0.6 is out now and.... no changes to either Dojos or Resources.

No changes, no new word, nothing.

It'd be nice to know that there's some light at the end of the tunnel.

At one point they mentioned Alerts.... eh, yeah, most Alerts are Lack-Luster. Yeah you can run a 2,000cr Alert and get 5-6k total out of it. Big freaking whoop-de-doo. Now, if you'd stick 1-2 Guaranteed Neurodes onto that... I'd be all over that thing.

I wish they'd actually post their thoughts/intentions with this. They've touched on it a couple times, but that was weeks ago. U8 came and..... nothing.

No change to resources.

A *resounding* amount of Feedback saying the Dojo Resource Requirements are ridiculous and they said something like "yeah, maybe they are" and... then 8.0.6 is out now and.... no changes to either Dojos or Resources.

No changes, no new word, nothing.

It'd be nice to know that there's some light at the end of the tunnel.

I would expect it in 8.1 or later, 8.0.X were mostly minor changes and hot fixes for playability (and that's how it's been since I started). And honestly, pre-U8 rare resources were fine (alloy, rubedo, and plastids felt low and most of the others weren't worth concerning yourself with). Edited by Kyrkitao

Tell you what I've always found really freakin' weird about Neurodes:

Neurodes - "Biotech sensor organ harvested from Infested entities." - drops from Grineer boss

Neural Sensors - "Implanted neural-link for controlling augmentations. Grineer design." - drops from Infested boss.

Tell you what I've always found really freakin' weird about Neurodes:

Neurodes - "Biotech sensor organ harvested from Infested entities." - drops from Grineer boss

Neural Sensors - "Implanted neural-link for controlling augmentations. Grineer design." - drops from Infested boss.

I thought about that too. Seems kinda funny TBH.

Not that I REALLY want to farm J3 Golem for Neurodes... eeew, yuck, no thanks.

Bad enough we need Golem for Warframe Helms and Reactors.

I never had a problem with Neurodes. Until I started crafting Forma and noticed I was running low on the things.

Seems like there's a much larger demand for Neurodes now. I suggest running Xini, we got like 4 today from a few runs in there.