Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Torid Cloud Drops Fps

Pretty much the title.  Whenever allies would fire one of these in my visual field, my frame rate would plummet.  I don't have the best computer, but it's not so bad that this should be hurting it.  I mean, yeah, I turn the graphics down, but they normally run fine.  It's just this one effect that really does my system in.  This is the first time a single particle effect has caused a problem like this.  Normally, lights have to be blowing out and explosions have to be everywhere for me to experience any issues at all in this game.

Edited by Volt_Cruelerz

I'm playing on a 1920x1080 external monitor with the in-game resolution just as high.  I really hate to turn it down because it makes text nigh unreadable.

I mean, I plan on building a gaming rig later this summer anyways so I can use my laptop as a secondary instead of primary computer for college, but until then, I really don't want to have to avoid Torid users like the plague :/

Edited by Volt_Cruelerz

I'm playing on a 1920x1080 external monitor with the in-game resolution just as high.  I really hate to turn it down because it makes text nigh unreadable.

I play on a 1360x768 res on a TV and running 1920x1080 on my game and I can hardly read the power numbers (more like, guessing game on the numbers there based on their rough image). Is that just me or do they need to enlarge the size summore. TV size is 32".

Edited by matrixEXO