The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Nezha Worth The Trouble?

Bouldershoulder

Question

20 answers to this question

Got all the parts, might as well. But if you dont want too, can I haz his systems? It's been a myth for me. I already got his helm and chassis and I want it so bad... T~T I cant get it in trade chat, and if I do find someone, they want to charge me impossible amounts of plat

If you would sell it to me I would give you a fair amount of plat for it :D

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

He's okay, he's got something similar to rhinos iron skin, and basically a longer cc version of excal rj. Dmg output is akin to maybe a rhino or a poor man's Ember.

Also quite frankly when it comes to sorties, you generally have to build specifically for the mission/faction. Nezha isnt particularly good against any faction. An arguement can be made against infested though.

But he's fun!

Edited by KingIzek

Not in his current build. Abilities are weird and have no synergy. His 4th power bugs out a lot and doesn't pick up enemies sometimes, also duration and range are pretty low for it being a CC ability, Also his 4th power has another bug where some frames cant even use there powers to kill those on the spears

LoL, if I had that amount I wouldn't be here. XD

I know bud, was just joking; though, after trying him out a bit and putting 3 forma on, I'd say the only reason why you should buy it is because the grind to get it through playing is insane.

But it's definitely not worth the plat if he was a bit easier to obtain.

I know bud, was just joking; though, after trying him out a bit and putting 3 forma on, I'd say the only reason why you should buy it is because the grind to get it through playing is insane.

But it's definitely not worth the plat if he was a bit easier to obtain.

Yeah, I know. I got the helm and chassis on the first two attempts, and now I'm only getting a ton of lenses. XD

Yes.  And I could to a TEXTWALL about why.

Long story short:

Built in maglev?  Yaassss.

His one is a versatile heal/damage/speed boost (if nothing else, use it for speed).

His two is a great, shoot-around-corners ability that kills things, heals allies, and allows a teleport.

His three is a really nice ward that's really a good addition to his kit.

His ult makes Excaliburs envious, and it's a great CC if it doesn't kill them outright.

Thanks for the replies, guys. As most of them were helpful in one way or another, I'll just mark this one as a general answer.

I can sort of agree with everything else, Nezha is best at nothing but decent at almost everything.

Though, this last one is just too much. Excalibur will never be envious of any other frame.

Thanks for the replies, guys. As most of them were helpful in one way or another, I'll just mark this one as a general answer.

What exactly does that answer?

He literally just quoted my post and then said Excalibur is never envious.

Edited by Yzjdriel