The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Armor Only Obtainable Through Bundle!?!?!?

(XBOX)LexaHex

Question

7 answers to this question

Title^^^

So are you asking; are you mad; possibly you are confused about how the armor is a purchasable item only much like every other piece of armor in game. It really is no different than getting a complete set through Prime Access.

You might want to elaborate a bit more though because nobody can guess your thoughts when you say "title"!

So are you asking; are you mad; possibly you are confused about how the armor is a purchasable item only much like every other piece of armor in game. It really is no different than getting a complete set through Prime Access.

You might want to elaborate a bit more though because nobody can guess your thoughts when you say "title"!

I am asking, thus the question marks. I am a little upset/surprised, thus the exclamation marks. I know that the armor set is only obtained through plat purchase like every other armor, but I think you missed the word 'bundle'...

If you haven't noticed that the Pakal armor (Stalker armor) is only available through 'Hunhow's Gift' bundle, I am upset because I don't want to pay 595 plat for only the armor set (not interested in all the other stuff), that is a little outrages IMO. I'd rather buy it separately for 300 plat. 

I've started this thread to check if this was intentional, or if it was glitched, I mean, Xbox did get their update like 6 hours ago, so its very well possible. 

Oh, and I think that other people understood me just fine, you might want to reconsider overthinking things so often...

This is pure vanity item, totally unnecessary for game and currently one of most swaggy looking cosmetics in games - complaining about being "too expensive" is as ludicrous as saying that "those Ferraries are too expensive!" 

As Ferrari is not car meant for anyone so is this pack not meant for all players, only ones crazy and rich enough to afford it. No you cannot get a "discount pack", so please stop whining. 

And no I don't have it (I can afford it, I seem to get 75% discounts whole the time plus I'm earning on market solid quantities of plat every day), personally I don't think it's that great looking, I don't use kubrows and war will drop sooner or later. I'll rather get 2 legendary cores for that plat, but that item is for people that have their gear maxed out long time ago.