Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survival Suggestion - Notification

Arthravis

I don't know how often this has been asked for, but I will address it once more if it has been. I feel like I'm not the only one incapable of soloing long survivals. This is not because my damage falls off, this is not because I lack oxygen drops. I don't even get to that point. My problem is that I lose track of my oxygen. 

Yes, it's true that Lotus warns you in some way whenever oxygen levels reach 20%, but we all know how often she says things that are more redundant than they should be.

What I'm suggesting is an extremely simple and helpful solution: Just make the damn oxygen level blink red whenever it's below 20%, just like how cryopods and mobile defense targets blink red when their health is low. Since it already exists, it shouldn't take much to implement. This would personally help me out a lot, and I feel like it'd greatly assist some others as well. 

Survival is the best kind of horde mode to test your skills for me and lots of other people. It's frustrating to see your oxygen is at 50%, have fun killing things, and then suddenly you hear you're out of oxygen. 

Edited by AtomicProBomb

Agreed, it is way to easy to lose track of time in a survival and go from 90% to under 20% within minutes.  Even with a constant flow of kills and PLS's being dropped occasionally, sometimes there is a dry spell no matter how many you kill (happens way too often in ODS).  So while you are intend on chasing down stragglers or working on a quick side project (treasure rooms, puzzles on moon etc...) you are suddenly much lower than you want to be, or you dont realize it at all.

Especially if you are soloing and you'd rather listen to music than listen to the Lotus (as nice as her voice may be).