The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Farming Question.

xTrimmZ

Question

Here's my deal.

I'm out of an actual internet connection ATM, so to play I've been tethering my crappy 4g to my computer. It's not ideal, so in order for me to have an enjoyable time I need to run solo.

Keeping that in mind; I'm curious.

Focus farming.

I don't have ivara, but I do have Loki. I've got a Madurai lense on my broken war, but it seems that it's hard for me to get any more than 1k focus per mission despite the fact that I'm perma invis and one hitting everyone with my melee. What an I doing wrong here?

I've noticed that playing RJ excal on Draco gets me a good amount of focus; but I'm wanting to know if there's anything anywhere NEAR as efficient that's possible solo.

2 answers to this question

Here's my deal.

I'm out of an actual internet connection ATM, so to play I've been tethering my crappy 4g to my computer. It's not ideal, so in order for me to have an enjoyable time I need to run solo.

Keeping that in mind; I'm curious.

Focus farming.

I don't have ivara, but I do have Loki. I've got a Madurai lense on my broken war, but it seems that it's hard for me to get any more than 1k focus per mission despite the fact that I'm perma invis and one hitting everyone with my melee. What an I doing wrong here?

I've noticed that playing RJ excal on Draco gets me a good amount of focus; but I'm wanting to know if there's anything anywhere NEAR as efficient that's possible solo.

This is weird; I run every day Albedo, Deception on Ceres, I stay in around 20 minutes and I get roughly 90k points in total.

I do have a greater lens on Loki and another on my melee(War, to be sure I oneshot every unit), I keep the stealth multi up most of the time but it happens to lose it for a kill or two from time to time.

Really don't get how can you get that low points!

Edited by siralextraffo