The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicates

Elarionus

Question

8 answers to this question

You can have 4 Syndicates maxed at the same time, I currently have Steel Meridian, Red Veil, Cephalon Suda and Arbiters; though this will make it impossible to get anything from New Loka and Perrin, which you can easily trade by the way.

In my opinion trying to max 6 Syndicates at the same time is more frustrating than anything, while you can easily keep 4 up and buy the rest.

If you want to get everything on your own you should start maxing the Syndicates you don't want to end up with, get everything from them and then focus on maxing the 4 you're going to keep maxed.

Though, this means that you won't be able to buy any new addition to the first 2 Syndicates.

Edited by siralextraffo

You can farm for 3 (max 4, with pain in the arse reputation juggling) syndicates at the same time. 

Short answer is yes, you can get all rewards, you can farm them you can trade for them. It's not a wery good idea to farm for all, just aquire them as you go.

All of the important Syndicate rewards (weapons and mods) are tradeable, so you can always do that.

You can easily rank up three Syndicates at a time without difficulty, then switch allegiances to the other three when you finish if you want to obtain all of the sigils and syandanas.

All of the important Syndicate rewards (weapons and mods) are tradeable, so you can always do that.

You can easily rank up three Syndicates at a time without difficulty, then switch allegiances to the other three when you finish if you want to obtain all of the sigils and syandanas.

Though this will work only once and you'll be pretty much screwed at the next addition!

As long as all subsequent additions are tradeable, I will be fine.

([DE]Santa, please let all subsequent additions be tradeable.)

Sure, but then you'll lose the point of spending so much time for maxing and buying all the stuff from all the syndicates while it can only be like that until the next addition; then you'd have to come farm back and do again the whole process.

As you said, aiming to max them all is just not worth it in the first place.

So my main question would be then, what syndicates are the best to end up in? I'm currently (and have ever ONLY been) in New Loka. What steps do I need to take NOW to ensure that I end up where I should be?

Edited by Elarionus