The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Melee For Nullifier Shields/bubbles?

Zahnrad

Question

I'm going to try and put this quickly and basically.

With my main or "mainframe" I always run with the Vaykor Hek and Vaykor Marelok and in my experience both are relatively bad at taking out the Nullifier bubbles from which I assume must be effected by the amount of hits it takes, rather than the strength of what it is hit with. I've never been a fan of switching to secondary to shrink the bubble and always find myself subconsciously using quick attack without switching to my melee, with that is mind, what is the best or some of the best melee weapons for tearing down the bubbles fast and efficiently? Slower melee works just like the above mentioned weapons and aren't very effective where as weapons with a fast attack speed are better at this.

So in the end I assume what I need is a fast quick attack melee with a good quick attack 'combo'. This last part is optional but I'm also looking into a weapon that has longer range or a weapon that fits perfectly with the Reach mods.

At first glance the Mios sounds perfect for all this except the quick attacks unequipped don't use the whip and I find myself more often than not accidently launching myself into the bubble because of the final combo on the quick attack being a lunge.

4 answers to this question

Anything with a good slide attack. Tonfas if you don't mind the hitbox, otherwise Orthos P

And yes, if you're still wondering, Nullie bubbles are MOSTLY about dealing more hits rather than more damage. Nullie bubbles have 2500 health, but damage against the bubble is hard-capped at 600 per shot