The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Digital Extremes Support

Anurabis

Question

Hello everyone

The reason I'm the topic is because I need support for a game from Digital Extremes but I can't seem to find a support section on their site and the site for the game which is Dark Sector sends me to a different Site where it isn't listed in the list of games so I'm asking if anyone knows how to contact them for support (they have a contact section but there isn't any Option for support) and since Warframe is also a game of them I think I'd ask if anyone here knew an answer to this.

EDIT: So since Saske92 mentioned he doubts the game is still supported I'll also mention what the problem is here in case someone knows it:

The issue is as follow when I try to start Dark Sector the game never boots a process boots up but the game itself won't launch.

I tried several ways to deal with it reinstalling several compability modes changing some configs but it always stayed like that

Edited by Anurabis

10 answers to this question

I mean the General Support Section for Games of Digital Extremes NOT THE WARFRAME SUPPORT READ THE POST my problem is with a game of Digital Extremes which is NOT Warframe but there is no forum of them besides the Warframe forum and I can't find a support section on their site reading the first post would help a lot and I'm not talking about Dark Sectors in Warframe I'm talking about the game Dark Sector from Digital Extremes 

Dark Sector is NOT Dark Sectors

take it easy Pal!

People here is just trying to help you out! Your best shot is visiting their website and or pm a Admin.

I wasn't trying to make the Impression I'm upset I just highlighted the points that have seem to be missed and I couldn't find a clue on their webiste like I said in the first post so I guess I'll try contacting an admin then