Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Implementation Into Something That Could Be Interesting

EarthenPhoenix

so i was randomly playing and i got to thinking "what ship designer put these perfectly rectangular holes for Ordis to put our ship in when we extract?" so i thought about something that i found interesting, instead of getting to extract like we always do (yawn) we would have to somehow break out of the ship maybe through an escape pod hatch or bust through a weak spot in the wall or bust some glass get out and use archwing, and fight our way out or something to extract because Archwing needs more implementation in my opinion, submersible is good but no one really uses it because theres nothing going on in the water. so add this to planets ranging from maybe Mars or Jupiter and up i mean just something interesting to think on, and of course it would have to be off of the ships not on the land bases except maybe on Jupiter as most of those are floating platforms but any thoughts on this would be welcome

You have to remember, even though this would be pretty cool... would it be worth it? Would you want to have to do a tedious Archwing escape from every spaceship mission? The thing is it isn't worth the development time or other players time imo. Heck, even if it was easy, the switch from warframe to archwing mode would still be annoying and could cause some bugs (Archwing anywhere on a submersible tileset anyone?) that would of been avoided by just not implementing it, don't get me wrong, if this was implemented properly and only for certain missions it could be really good, but I can only see most players finding it too tedious and pointless (kind of like submersible missions which can be the most annoying things ever for exterminate and even just getting to extract after you've finished the objective.)