The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New To Kubrows

Isolatedmuse

Question

7 answers to this question

Well that's a Lotus fur pattern, which is generally the rare one that people want, so regardless of anything else the imprints will be worth something.

And yes, make two imprints after it grows and trade both to the same person (since you need 2 to make a new one).

The lotus pattern is worth something, the colors though are not good. It also depends on what kind of kubrow it is.

In warframe though there are really no exact prices. Your pattern might be worth something theoretically though you need to find someone who wants to buy it first.

And yes you trade by creating imprints of the kubrow and trade those.

The lotus pattern makes it rare and knowing what kind of kubrow it is can affect the price, for instance Huras kubrow with a lotus pattern can get you a good amount of platinum. As for its colors, they're pretty common and I think the green is uncommon, imo they're not really the most sought out colors; however, don't let that lower your price.

I appreciate the help; did not know you needed 2 imprints to create a new kubrow; I thought it was just 1 haha.

I understand my kubrow is a Huras kubrow - Sunika Kubrow but I overheard characteristics that make kubrows different such as bulkiness?

How do I know if my kubrow has such a trait?

Edited by Isolatedmuse