The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha Mod Build Recommendation

TyrannosauRayz

Question

11 answers to this question

My build doesnt require more than a catalyst. 

Rank 7/8 Narrow Minded

Maxed OverExtended

Rank 9 TransFort

Maxed Stretch

Primed Flow

Maxed Streamline

Rank 2 Fleeting Expertise

And any Drift, like Cunning Drift (<3)

And any aura u like !

Why Narrow Minded? You need range for spears and nothing on Nezha uses duration.

Edited by tigerct

Why Narrow Minded? You need range for spears and nothing on Nezha uses duration.

Not true. Duration reduces the cost of Fire Walker's drain as per any draining toggle (as well as the fire trail's duration). Divine Spears' impale scales with duration too.

EDIT: Gods I'm tired, didn't even realise the time or date of this lol

Edited by Animatronic

You basically wanna go do a Jack-of-all-trades type deal.

Or you can ignore power strength and go full duration and range for some really good CC, and maybe add Quick Thinking and Rage if you have room.

This is the build for him that I use.

cces9cG.jpg

As you can see I need to add more forma and rank up some mods, but when I do the last slot will either be for Rage or Constitution. (But Natural Talent would be a nice addition as well)

You can test the build out (With all the right mods and forma ofc) and see how you like it, and make variation to make it your own.

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

Depends on your use case, but I have 3.

== Motivating Factors ==

1) Nezha has innate Maglev and Firewalker improves speed by 20% at max rank, which motivates the speedrunning build.

2) Nezha's 2 is super situational and can be useful to get unstuck or to reposition yourself. Unfortunately, you do lose most (if not all) momentum with this ability when you warp, which is a huge letdown in my opinion.

3) Nezha's 3 stacks with Strength and Armor, which motivates the tanky build.

4) Nezha's 4 is great for CC, but the end animation is extremely disruptive. Range is great for this.

5) Consider using Natural Talent. It smooths out skill usage.

6) You'll need Efficiency in most builds. Duration and Range are key. Strength is nice, but not a priority in my opinion.

[balanced Range + Duration](http://i.imgur.com/2ASYiU7.jpg)

+ Energy Siphon is an alternative aura. Corrosive Projection for dealing with enemy armor.

+ Swap out Lightning Dash if you don't mind Parkour 2.0 speed. My recommendation if you go this route: remove Lightning Dash, move Cunning Drift to Exilus slot, add in Natural Talent.

+ Duration helps with Firewalker energy drain.

+ Power Range helps with CC range on Divine Spears.

+ Mainly a for-fun build. Use at your own risk!

+ Swap out Fleeting Expertise for Maglev if you want to go ice-skating.

+ Duration for Firewalker energy drain. If you want more survivability, swap out Narrow Minded with Vitality.

[Warding Halo Tank](http://i.imgur.com/c697wDe.jpg)

+ Warding Halo is pretty much Iron Skin.

+ Armor is great for helping with increasing the damage buffer with Warding Halo.

+ Intensify can be swapped for Blind Rage or Transient Fortitude if necessary.

+ Duration allows for longer use of Firewalker's speed boost. Primed Continuity can be replaced with Cunning Drift for Range, Blind Rage/Transient Fortitude for Strength, or Speed Drift for Sprint Speed.

Edited by Celestics

Depends on a way you wanna use this frame. I usually go for 170% eff and no flow on all builds. Building too high on STR is rarely worth it imo, you won't kill much with powers and you use STR only for your 3. 

Now you can go with max range and solid duration. That is CC nezha and it's pretty effective frame, scales infinitely, good for various missions, can do sorties etc.

Or you can go melee slide +firewalker nezha., just slide attack (+reach) groups and use 4 to impale +burn them like barbecue. Very fun build. 

2016-01-17_00001_zpsgvoaqrzu.jpg

The Energy Syphon is in error. Probably want either Corrosive, or Radar to help keep track of enemies while going at that speed.

I tried it, but I didn't see the need to use Maglev. He's already so fast.

Note that Fleeting is at rank 4. With Streamline this caps you at 75% on activations, but applies 80% on Fire Walker. With 78% duration you're Fire Walker will cost 1.29 per second, instead of 1.25 (or an extra 3 energy per minute over min cost builds). In exchange, your fire trail, health explosion, and impale will each last about a second longer.

Natural Talent will ensure that you don't lose any speed while slide-casting, even if you use Divine Spears.