The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Drift Mod Should I Put On Frost Prime?

(XBOX)simo949

Question

5 answers to this question

as the rest said range.  Ice wave build is the best frost build imo and it looks like you are just going for globe.  If you have impedance mod try it out with better duration and less strength you might be surprised at how much better it is and at how your globe will last even longer since it is taking less damage bc of the amount of slow you are cranking out with waves.

Strength for this aoe Nuke build.

For protecting a target, defense, etc...  I would drop strength for duration and range

Srength becomes increasingly pointless as enemy levels increase.

Because snow globe can absorb damage for 4 seconds while its immune to damage, I find Its far better to have 170% efficiency, 375 power and use incomming damage to buff the globes health.  when the globe is taking 10,000 damage a second, a 1000hp globe is pretty much the same as a 4000 hp globe, as you gain 40,000 hp in the first 4 seconds from soak.

I see alot of high str, low eff, frosts, run dry and loose it.

Range allows you to knock nulls back if your bubble is bigger. Combined with high duration you can use 4 to lock down huge areas of the map, rather like Bastille.  you can also use the snow globe augment and cast snow globe in the path of oncomming targets to freeze them, or overlap your snow globes protection with another snow globes slow.

So Range > Strength, unless your using him to map wipe