Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee: Why Is She Unpopular? I May Know Why

Kevlareater

Warframe: where you are hated and ostracized for being good at the game.  The training wheels are winning, unfortunately.  Imagination and gameplay possibilities are not needed when rewards can be obtained for free.  Who cares about having a fun, challenging game that isn't solved at the loadout screen? Let people have their non-game power fantasy, where they are arbitrarily powerful without participation instead of powerful by their own merit.

Yeah yeah, congrats on your sick skills. Now go use your talents in a game that is about that, like CS or something. 

Should I tell you to play Cookie Clicker or Progress Quest?  Is that how this works?

I'm just trying to point out to you how your logic is flawed. What you said, pretty much boils down to you wanting banshee to have mediocre/bad abilities because you want a challenge. To add to that you are seeking skill base challenge. Warframe is actually quite similar in diablo-like games in many regards, as in big emphasis on builds/gear/big mindless mob piles.