The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ok, Make Your Warframe "chimera." You Can Pick An Any Slot Ability.

Troll_Logic

Question

Let's try something different.  There's a new warframe called "Chimera."  You can pick any slotted ability from any other warframe for that slot.

For example, here is mine

Power 1: Mag Pull

Power 2: Loki Invisibility

Power 3: Nezha Warding Halo

Power 4: Nova Molecular Prime

So which abilities would you pick?

19 answers to this question

How is this players helping players?

However I think it would be neat to have a chimera warframe that has 4 blank powers and you can point at a player in the mission and copy there power, hold down to copy, press to cast. (however it would be problematic with solo, and frames like ivara that have hold power options).

Although it might be neat if you could steal enemy powers too, like the scorpion ripline and the eximus bubble/fireblast/etc. That would solve the solo problem.

Edited by (PS4)Pharen

Troll_Logic,

This topic should have been created in the General Discussion section of the forums, however it is an interesting thought. Although, I think this would be a bit overpowered as someone could pick the second ability of Trinity, the third ability of Chroma and the fourth ability of Ivara and so on. It would be a Warframe that overtakes all other Warframes.

Interesting concept but I don't think it would work. =/

- GJR

It would be a Warframe that overtakes all other Warframes.

Interesting concept but I don't think it would work. =/

- GJR

It would be incredibly OP.  This isn't a serious proposal for a new warframe.  I'd like to what other players think.

Now that I've looked over GD, yeah, it probably should have gone there.

How is this players helping players?

However I think it would be neat to have a chimera warframe that has 4 blank powers and you can point at a player in the mission and copy there power, hold down to copy, press to cast. (however it would be problematic with solo, and frames like ivara that have hold power options).

Although it might be neat if you could steal enemy powers too, like the scorpion ripline and the eximus bubble/fireblast/etc. That would solve the solo problem.

What if all 4 players showed up with the new warframe?  They would all have 4 blank powers. :)

It would be incredibly OP.  This isn't a serious proposal for a new warframe.  I'd like to what other players think.

Now that I've looked over GD, yeah, it probably should have gone there.

What if all 4 players showed up with the new warframe?  They would all have 4 blank powers. :)

Hence why the last part of the quote.

"Although it might be neat if you could steal enemy powers too, like the scorpion ripline and the eximus bubble/fireblast/etc. That would solve the solo problem."

This would solve for solo and the off chance players all had the new frame.

Hysteria + Link = enemy killing themselves. If you fight an enemy over 100, Link will kill them faster then you will. 

Yeah, but with link active is there any need for hysteria?, link already blocks 75% of all incoming damage and reflects it to the enemy. Link plus a life strike mod on EB would be more effective than hysteria.

Yeah, but with link active is there any need for hysteria?, link already blocks 75% of all incoming damage and reflects it to the enemy. Link plus a life strike mod on EB would be more effective than hysteria.

As a trinity that has fought level 130 enemies... Yes there is xP Even with Link and QT you can really easily be burst down. 

Link and Hysteria though could fight a level 9,999 enemy without any fear as Link reduces damage and reflects damage and would reduce the damage taken counter in hysteria. 

Power 1: Mirage Hall of Mirrors

Power 2: Loki Invisibility

Power 3: Valkyr Warcry

Power 4: Valkyr Hysteria

Im not the only one who wanted hysteria and hall of mirrors :p 

Couldn't decide on single one so I'll make few loadouts that'd be atleast somewhat interesting.

Melee dream: Spores, Sonar (Augmented if it is allowed), Toxic Lash, *Any melee Ulti*

This would be multipliers on top of multipliers along with Spores to provide energy regen would be interesting Ability set to try.

Support ultimatium: Mind Control, EV (Too good to pass up), Snow Globe, M. Prime/Radial Disarm/Prism

Think this would be set I'd run for supporting #4 slot is pretty even tie between the 3 but think Radial Disarm would win out for my ultimate build.

The nuke: Spore, EV, Roar, World on Fire/Avalanche/Maim/Blade Storm.

There is pretty much no #1 slot abilities that affect ability spam so Spores for Viral Procs, Rest for P42W support in EV for regen and roar for raw damage, on ulti pick Maim and WoF might benefit from Hall of Mirrors instead of spores while Ava and BStorm benefit more from spores viral procs. all 4 seems to be my top picks for current ulti "spam"

Troll cause it will pop up: Banish, Bounce, Switch Teleport, Cataclysm. While I personally like limbo his rift state is too prone for trolling to be done then there is the other 2 ability slots to think about and you got yourself the ultimate troll.