Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Is This Thing On?

404Cygni

Where do I start...Bluh, my social skills suck.

Okay. The name's [REDACTED] and I'm a rather new Warframe player, having started two months ago. I have an awesome clan of great friends (go Travelers!) and I....Never got to doing this before  since I'm super uneasy amongst people.

But anyways. I'm French (ALL HAIL BAGUETTE!), so please forgive me the occasional spelling mistake or wonky phrase turning. I'm an enthusiast RPer, although rather unexperimented. I currently main Saryn and Valkyr. (One is a flower of ultimate nuking. The other is a KITTY! What's not to like. ... Yes I like cats. I guess you guessed that.)

It's a pleasure to meet you people.

PS : One cookie to those who get what my name references. Two to those who guess it without googling it. (Then again, what are the odds.)

¶¶¶¶¶¶____¶¶¶¶¶¶

¶____¶____¶____¶

¶____¶____¶____¶

¶____¶¶¶¶¶¶____¶

¶____¶¶¶¶¶¶____¶

¶____¶____¶____¶

¶____¶____¶____¶

¶¶¶¶¶¶____¶¶¶¶¶¶

___¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶___

_¶¶____________¶¶_

¶¶____¶¶¶¶¶¶____¶¶

¶____¶______¶____¶

¶____¶______¶____¶

¶¶____¶¶¶¶¶¶____¶¶

_¶¶____________¶¶_

___¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶___

¶¶¶¶¶¶

¶____¶

¶____¶

¶____¶

¶____¶

¶____¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

¶_____________¶

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

__¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_

_¶____________¶_

¶_____¶¶¶¶_____¶

¶____¶____¶____¶

¶____¶¶¶¶¶¶____¶

¶____¶¶¶¶¶¶____¶

¶____¶____¶____¶

¶¶¶¶¶¶____¶¶¶¶¶¶

Welcome to the warframe community 404 Cygni!

Enjoy your visit to one of the weirdest online communities (Excluding the really shady ones....)

I hope you enjoy the game as much as I, and many other members of the Tenno family!

Some useful links; This link<<<< Contains information you'd want to know before posting a new topic on the forums. Credits go to our very own (PS4)lllDevoidlll

And also this link!<<<<< Contains page of collected Player guides, tips and tricks, apps, and also useful websites by [DE]Danielle! 

Have fun, and good luck hunting, Tenno.