Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ammo Scavanger Artifact Please

Urash

Ooh ooh, I have an idea! How about, you know, instead of seeing fifteen rifle scavenger artifacts on the so-called "RNG" pool for alert missions, how about we just combine them into one big pocket knife?

Ammo Scavenger: Instead of following the current, highly team oriented, method of upping the drop rate for one specific person's weapon type we remove the current Rifle/Shotgun/Sniper/Pistol Artifacts and just make one artifact that simply doubles the amount of ammo received from pickups.

I don't know anybody who picks _______ Scavenger over anything else unless it's a Sniper Scavenger and that's just because there is no other artifact for snipers.

Artifacts as a whole need work. Almost everyone chooses Energy Siphon over everything, there's the same amount of I artifacts as there is II, and there's just not enough artifacts in general.

*points to my card*

This is where I'd put Energy Siphon.....

........IF I HAD ONE!!

Seriously. That stupid Alert never, ever, ever comes up anytime I'm online and/or have time to play. Never.

*points to my card*

This is where I'd put Energy Siphon.....

........IF I HAD ONE!!

Seriously. That stupid Alert never, ever, ever comes up anytime I'm online and/or have time to play. Never.

Energy Syphon sucks anyways... Rejuvenation for the winz!

Energy Syphon sucks anyways... Rejuvenation for the winz!

I seriously hope you're joking....

Though I will admit that sometimes I wish I had a Rejuv in the group during Infestation missions. Find some high place and wait for Rejuv to refill everybody's health if we took a beating from Toxics.... lol.

Otherwise........ya.......

On a related note, I think Energy Siphon and Sniper Scavenger are the only two I don't have. And Uh.... I don't really care about Sniper Scav.... the only Sniper weapon I've ever used was a Paris and I only do that on low level missions for S&G.

Edited by Xylia

I use rifle scavenger and pistol scavenger because I can find energy orbs easily from al lthe dead people and my weapons burn through ammo quickly anyway.

You run out of ammo because your not spamming your powers to kill everything

When you get 3 or 4 energy siphons in a group everyone is getting 2 energy back a second or so..... with stream line ults are 75 energy, 70 if you have it maxed.....everyone can cast there ult every 40seconds without ever needing an orb

just spam em, its amazing, death everywhere!