Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Logn Rewards Are Mocking Me

Repligon

Every day I log in it shows me all this blueprints, reactors, keys and formas and then the wild weapon XP or credits appears at the end (there is no XP or credits shown is those reward spinning). Every single time.

I'm not complaining about drop rates. Just don't like to feel myself so unlucky. DE, please make reward spinning reflect an actual droprates.

P.S. Also after this login nonsense I go farming control modules and get only one after 20+runs. Its really discourages me from playing. I'm sick of Hyena, Golem and Phrod. I want to do something else, but after last update You decided that rare resources aren't rare enough and now I'm blocked from doing anything else but boss grind.

On the upside, farming bosses is also doing something else that's productive as well, if you do it right. But I am starting to think there is a bug with resources as well, Europa is dropping literally nothing other than Rubedo. Which is unfortunate, because otherwise it'd be the best planet to farm these days.

Well, those are just visuals, so it basically tells you:

"Oh, look at all this cool stuff, maybe you'll roll a catalyst today! Aw, its Ember blueprint. I know you already maxed it. Welp, better luck next time :D"

Pisses me  off -.-

feelsrewardedman.jpg

So removal of clickable roulette was some sort of special treatment, so people would suffer more and as result buy more plat to ease their pain? Thanks, but no thanks.

Bring it back.

I forgot to mention: past 7 days rewards were xp, credits and gorgon bp. I think, you should consider renaming "Daily login reward" to something less misleading.

Edited by 667st

I've been luckly lately w/ the Login Rewards, but had a few weeks of pistol ammo boxes and xp for my lvl 30 warframe or lvl 30 melee.

Got a couple blueprints (Grakata & Banshee) over the past couple days, so that's a nice change.

I think the logon rewards are rigged..... so I have been messing about with Formas and resetting weapons and frames (great add DE)

But I always like to keep one weapon at 30 at a time incase I need it when ranking up my other weapons....for the last 3 days I have gotten Pistol 2400, Pistol 2400 (both I had my Rank 30 Lex) Lantron hits 30 again, so I forma my Lex,

Then I get Primary Weapon XP

WTF?

What are the damn odds that for the last 3 days, I only get XP, and each time is only for the weapon I have max skilled in.....do i need to swap out my weapons to unranked crap before leaving? lol

I have the exactly same situation as Timmuk. From 5 days, the only thing I get is Long Gun XP, Sidearm XP, Long Gun XP, Melee XP... I have all my weapons leveled on 30 rank. So, WTH?

Edited by Roxorium

i think some things should just be denied after 1-3 weeks....

in the first week the chances of getting credits, etc

week 1 -------------------------------------------------------> week 8

low chances                                                                 higher chances of bp forma etc  

of bp, forma                                                                  lower chances credits exp etc

highchance of xp credits

After getting Primary Weapon XP for 3 days in a row, I got a Forma from the login reward. I stopped complaining about it since then.

A am not complaining about droprates. I don't like that it basely shows me only good things before poping out some useless S#&$. I don't like to be mocked.

i think some things should just be denied after 1-3 weeks....

in the first week the chances of getting credits, etc

week 1 -------------------------------------------------------> week 8

low chances                                                                 higher chances of bp forma etc  

of bp, forma                                                                  lower chances credits exp etc

highchance of xp credits

I really think sometimes all the rng should be this way...well for the likes of BPs. it gets lower and lower eventually reaching a point where it resets or after so much time it resets. Allowing other things a chance to drop.

A am not complaining about droprates. I don't like that it basely shows me only good things before poping out some useless S#&$. I don't like to be mocked.

Ohhhh yeah it must suck knowing that they won't give it to you.

I've been claiming login rewards for a friend who only played 3 missions so far and he's already gotten 2 void keys from it. IN A ROW. And he hasnt reached day 7 of login rewards.

Edited by Amistyrja

Honestly after 250 hours later i'm kinda losing steam here. Spent 40+ hours since U8 and countless Defense mission and i managed to gain a grand total of two void keys. I killed 5 stalkers and i received a grand total of zero bp. Past 2 days i only login to get my reward, do the alert mission and....that's it.

Honestly after 250 hours later i'm kinda losing steam here. Spent 40+ hours since U8 and countless Defense mission and i managed to gain a grand total of two void keys. I killed 5 stalkers and i received a grand total of zero bp. Past 2 days i only login to get my reward, do the alert mission and....that's it.

Same here. I spent a similar amount of time since U8 and got zero void keys :/

Problem is that you really need to carefully balance the droprates in general. If you drop too much, then players get all the stuff with too little effort and they have no reason to buy any platinum. If you drop too little, then players get frustrated and start to loose interest in the game.

Judging by all the loot posts recently, I'm fairly certain that the droprates are too low to keep players engaged. What I especially hate is this void key pyramid scheme. Grinding for a miniscule chance of grinding some more, who wants that?

I've played for 2 months or so and I have never gotten anything good from the daily reward, even when they buffed it. Zero potatoes, zero void keys, zero forma.

I suppose the "best" ones I got were Vauban and Banshee blueprints which are near-useless as I can easily buy them for credits from the Market.

Oh my. Like you I only got 2 keys from defense but I did get one from a capture mission too. As for Stalker, I killed him twice and got the Dread and Hate blueprint =) Hang in there!

I don't even get the nice looking stuff in my face anymore, it's moreso like, Forma, Blue/Orange Potato, Credits, Weapon XP, Warframe XP, Weapon XP, Weapon XP, Weapon XP, and then I guess you know what I got.

If I wanted S#&$ty loot drop rates, I'd go play a Blizzard game, where spending hours of grinding D3 yields nothing, and blowing all of your Charms of GOLD Fortune got you no loot.

Edited by Tent27