Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do I Report Someone, Who, Out Of Spite Messed With Other Players Over Me.

AwSunnyDeeFYeah

Question

I was just sliding under laser walls to progress and this guy used "Speed" to surpass me and use an elevator to leave behind everyone including me. I have his username, but will not release the information.

So how does one, report community behavior? Not only for me but because the 2 other players had to wait on his actions taken against me.

Except I was the first through... and Everyone else got punished because of so.

Not being a jackass like my first comment.

There is nothing you can do about it. You can either accept that awful truth, or next time, be the one in the front.

Not being a jackass like my first comment.

There is nothing you can do about it. You can either accept that awful truth, or next time, be the one in the front.

So you're promoting being a harassment prone individual? So either I can get skrew'd or skrew everyone else?

Honestly, you know what i feel like saying? "Too bad" if he went ahead of you and took the elevator slowing you for a few seconds in a co-op game.. i mean you aren't like "i have to get there asap and kill that guy" this isn't a moba game

So you're promoting being a harassment prone individual? So either I can get skrew'd or skrew everyone else?

It's not the point of promoting harassment or not.

Let's put it this way, it's the internet, everyone on the internet can be the most badass moderfoca ever. Some are just idiots, some are just in a hurry.

The fact remains, by DE eyes, there is nothing they can do about it, since they have no proof of the player intention, and even if they had, they've already given us the chance of not playing with anyone we don't know.

You like to play with the community? Remember names, you know that the X guy is an idiot, then don't play with him. You will ever find idiots, since this is an online game, and idiots tend to be everywhere. Some just want to mess around, others just have a completely different way of playing the game.

I admit, i most time i play in ONLINE is because none of my friend are online at the moment, so i don't care much for people. But yesterday i was playing with an Ember user and he had just created his warframe (we were in some Sedna mission) and i told him i was going to watch out for him, but that's just me, there were 2 other guys who didn't give a F*** about him being low lvl warframe. I revived him like 5 times, and he revived me, while the other 2 just took off.

So i know what you mean, but the point is, that everyone plays it's own way. So you can deal with it, and accept it, or you don't and have a bad time. Its up to you

Frankly, I'm surprised this thread went so far lol. We have a cry baby who threatens to quit the game because another in an online match took the elevator without him (and others, who he appears to defend). Grow up man, it's an online match. You don't know the guy at the other end, his style of play is rush and not team-play, even though he's in an online match. I sometimes wait for the team to come into the elevator, and if someone's way too slow, I just take it up and proceed. There are no rules binding me to wait, it depends on how I like to play and what mood I'm in. I don't cry because someone didn't revive me or took the elevator without me, lol.

You take things too seriously, I guess the community would be better off without you bad mouthing it because you had to take a lone elevator ride.

OP, i'm running in a Rhino frame, aka the slowest frame in the whole game... if i had to report everyone that rushed so far ahead of me to get down the elevator, and said reported would effectively get banned, Warframe would only be populated by Rhinos and Frosts.

Thanks, I'll quit the game because I feel it's important to have a community.

drama-llama.jpg

If people do that to me, I make them wait at extraction, works a treat if it just the one rusher, as you need at least two players to trigger the countdown.

Edited by Shifty_Shuffler

You might agree or not with the OP about the gravity of his case, but one thing remains true: there's no in-game mechanic to report, ignore or block players. 

As the game grows, it is bound to attract more and more toxic players. We need tools to root them out.

You might agree or not with the OP about the gravity of his case, but one thing remains true: there's no in-game mechanic to report, ignore or block players. 

As the game grows, it is bound to attract more and more toxic players. We need tools to root them out.

Wrong. You can ignore anyone you encounter in any chat.

You can report from Contacts -> Recent players -> Right click -> Report player -> Select reason.

That being said, rushing or breaking the co-op is not an offense you can report.

Edited by 3ventic