Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Old Figure Reappears After A Long Hiatus

Phobose

Hey folks

After a long time of not playing this game due to severe burn out and realignment of priorities, I decided to see how one of my favorite up and coming games is doing and I'm super excited to be back and to be surrounded by new things that I remembered only being ideas in the development team's mind.

The newest Warframe that was released before I stopped playing was..... Limbo? and I remember I kinda pulled a Tom Cruise jumping on the couch when they were integrating the Space crafts and relay towers and Arch Wings.

So after looking at some of my bug report messages I noticed I probably stopped playing around early november (Rip 365+ days of not watching this game grow)

I'm in a temporary clan that I made and I have baggage (3 irl friends) who decided to start playing the game again with me

side note: my mod builds feel super weak trying to do the lv 70 missions and I feel inferior, can anyone point me in the right direction of a list of new mods and guns that are part of the "in" now?

I'd probably turn a bright red if someone recognizes who I am lol.

Stalker ( or whatever his new name is). I'm comin for ya again. Hunter becomes the hunted.

Edit: Throwback to when I met Rebecca at Comicon 2014

http://imgur.com/V8wwRc9

Edited by Phobose

I like turtles.

For the sorties, generally the old "gear up the most damage and just shoot them a few times" tactics aren't going to work well past the first mission.  The tactics generally fall into one of two categories.

1 - Ignore killing and just complete the objective.  CC, blind, sleep, stun, invisibility, etc.

2 - Gear up specifically for weaknesses and bypasses.  Huge shields?  Toxin and gas procs.  Huge armor?  Finisher damage. 

Also you should do the Natah quest and be all "OMG WHAT?!" at the lore.  And then do the followup, The Second Dream, and have that reaction times a million.  You should definitely do that.  Ask anybody, do it.  Right now.

For your side note:

The standard triple combo of Heavy Caliber Split Chamber and Serration for rifles, Primed Point Blank / Point Blank Blaze Hells Chamber and Vicious Spread(If you have it) for Shotguns and then mods that match the Weapon's stats e.g. if you have a Rifle / Shotgun with good crit stats you mod for crit and maybe elemental afterwards and if you have a High status chance on the Weapon of choice you mod to increase that stat.

Tonkor seems to be the meta now because he is a grenade launcher with high damage and high crit stats but I highly dislike him for reasons you may or may not see when you use him yourself.

Sancti Tigris is another good weapon (that I dislike for its shooting mechanic) which is pretty good with its 1260 base damage(1008 slash 126 impact 126 puncture) and an innate "purity" effect which procs 1000 corrosive dmg on enemies in range, restores 25% of your health and provides a base health boost of +25% for 30 seconds.

-----------

In the newest update(u18) we got a new Cinematic story mission(The second dream) which you can play after you finish the "Natah" quest in the codex.

Its hard to start "Natah" however, because it only shows in the codex after a certain encounter with a special type of enemy which you have to scan.

I'd advise you to get those two quests done before the end of the year if possible.

----------

There were some changes to Warframes (and of course the Game)which you may want to read in the update notes as I can't write all of that here.

I hope this helped you

Also you should do the Natah quest and be all "OMG WHAT?!" at the lore. And then do the followup, The Second Dream, and have that reaction times a million. You should definitely do that. Ask anybody, do it. Right now.

The Natah quest left me in awe, my ancient questions have been answered and so many things make sense. I'm vigorously farming Ash Prime right now to start the Second Dream Quest (little fanfic story I wrote a while back so now I need Ash Prime to complete it lol

Edited by Phobose

Welcome back, Tenno!

As my fellow Tenno have elaborated on some high level changes and not so changes, I hope your return is extended!

If you are looking to fix your temporary clan situation, I may know of a good Storm clan for you.  ;-)

Warm Regards,

WindHorse
Quantum Entanglement - Recruitment Open