Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Forma Cheaper

MajorMichael01

forma should cost 5 platnuim each not an outrageous 20 that just sucks why have people pay like $5 to get less than enough forma for a room. the developers could also make a in-game currency option to buy forma tell me in the comments why or why not this should happen

forma should cost 5 platnuim each not an outrageous 20 that just sucks why have people pay like $5 to get less than enough forma for a room. the developers could also make a in-game currency option to buy forma tell me in the comments why or why not this should happen

You not need to buy it, it was your opinion, you can earn it as daily reward, drop in void location and in alerts ..

Because Forma have another use and purpose in the game rather than the construction of the dojo. Forma at 20 seems decent enough to me as it has similar functions to the Reactor and Catalyst. Though I would suggest to leave the Forma at what it's meant to be used for and not be required as a resource for the construction of a dojo room.

Namacyst, on 04 Jun 2013 - 6:34 PM, said:

Got 9 Forma in 5 days through playing. Don't see the problem.

Not everyone is as lucky as you, so of course you don't see what's wrong.

Just waiting for scaling costs for clan tiers to be released.

I agree that Forma should cost less.

Let's compare them to a Orokin Reactor or Catalyst.

In Terms of a Platinum/Additional Power ratio, a Reactor/Catalyst give additional 30 Points for additional mods, while a Forma whould give you ~5 points (depending on the mod) which then can be used to get additional Mods into you Warframe/Weapon.

In addition to improving your existing equipment, Forma can be used to build new weapons from the Dojo research.

And in further addition, you can spend Forma on building your Dojo.

So all things considered, Forma don't just have a worse Platinum/Efficency ratio when used to improve equipment,

they can also be dumped into other things, which means a player needs many more Forma, than he needs Reactors/Catalsts.

In my opinion, Forma should be sold as Bundles,

20 Platinum for 5 Forma.