Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rise Of The Tomb Raider Sort-Of Review Update: Cold Darkness

(XBOX)Grihaly

Great update, Grizz! When you say stream, is it on Xbox console? Not you tube? 

Bummer because PS4 would get Rise of the Tomb Raider holiday this year.

Twitch via Xbox. Unfortunately I have no idea how to save past broadcasts, I'm still pretty noobish when it comes to Twitch :P

I tried out Endurance mode again today... I derp'd hardcore when I said you couldn't heal, I hadn't even thought of manually healing xD turns out that works. Now that I learned that, it's a bit more fun to play, but still pretty slow, and other than achievements, there's not really a point to it. No relevance to the story, and I'm pretty sure everything that happens is non-canon anyway. But anyone into the survivalist feel would probably love the hell out of it.

• 2 weeks later...

That's a good sign, Grizz. Seems like its got something special to keep you interested. I liked the Tomb Raider Definitive edition, but after completing the game that was it. It didn't have that extra to keep me glued to continue playing. Its great that Rise is an improvement and I'm really looking forward to getting it when its out on PS4. Thanks for the follow-up 10/10 

http://vid51.photobucket.com/albums/f384/ashleynicolenavarro102397ashleybrik/AshleyStuff/DARK%20SOULStrade%20II_%20Scholar%20of%20the%20First%20Sin_20160124222530_zps4fl8egeb.mp4

• 2 months later...