Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kumo- The Spider/sniper Based Warframe (With Rough Art)

sLashx189

THis is kumo, a little idea i had in mind and i decided to share it with the community, if this thread get some more support ill be sure to make a more refined picture

6dm0UCo.jpg

What does kumo mean?: Kumo means arachnid, spider in Japanese, not that complicated

What inspired me?: Well since the new sniper reworks i was looking at the roster of frames and realized there wasn't really and sniper/assassin based warframe, you could say ash but come on, the only thing most ash players do is bladestorm xD

Ability 1: Web rope: Kumo Shoots out a rip line like projectile that attaches itself to any surface (even ceilings), cannot be attached to enemies. Pressing space bar will make the rope shorter, making to go to the destination of impact, pressing ctrl will lower kumo from point of impact, while on the web, any enemies killed by melee while on web rope be hanged on to the wall that u are on. The range is 10/20/40/60 meters at base. WHile on the rope u will gain more accuracy of 10%/20%/30%/35%. (Drains 5 energy a second) Once sheild have been removed, you will fall down

Ability 2: Tether web: kumo shoots put a cone of adhesive liquid that locks enemies in place (they can still shoot) for 5/10/15/20 seconds, increased by duration. The range of the cone is at base 5/10/15/20, much like frost's ice wave. Tethered enemies can still look around and shoot you but are locked in place and take 50%/100%/125%/150% more headshot dmg.

Ability 3: Anti Grav overdrive: Kumo releases and aura of anti gravitational energy that affects allies and drains 2 energy a second, but if allies are withing the initial casting range, they are also affected until the ability is turned off. Each ally affected increases the drain by 1.5 energy (not affected by eff or dura). This aura gives 10%/20%/30%/60% more bulletjump, wall latch, and aim glide to kumo and all affected allies.

Ability 4: Sectoid Sniper: Kumo Unleashes his deadly sniper that does 200/300/400/500 dmg with a 2.0 crit dmg and a 30% crit chance, also has a 30% status chance, each bullet drains 20 energy, combo'ing shots withh increases fire rate, punch through, and crit chance. Scales off primary weapon mods. (will submit art soon for sniper)

As a passive I was thinking of a damage boost when aiming down sights by 20%, when aiming down with a sniper, you will be able to see through walls at a maximum of 10 Meters

Please give me all the feedback u can, pls dnt be to rude on the art xD, its just a doodle, and remember, GIVE ME FEEEEEEDBAAAACK

Edited by lashakanisgod

Sniper based frame sounds nice.

As for the skills i got few doubts:

1st ability, "attached to the ceilings", basically if you attach the web on the ceiling and pull yourself up high, infested won't be able to attack you, they will just stand beneath you while you pew pew them from the top. 

2nd ability nerf dat +175% headshot dmg lol, headshots are already op as they are without any adittional skill boosts.

Sniper based frame sounds nice.

As for the skills i got few doubts:

1st ability, "attached to the ceilings", basically if you attach the web on the ceiling and pull yourself up high, infested won't be able to attack you, they will just stand beneath you while you pew pew them from the top. 

2nd ability nerf dat +175% headshot dmg lol, headshots are already op as they are without any adittional skill boosts.

for the first ability i get it but its a drain now so cant really stay there forever

i get wht ur saying about the second one, note taken!

Edited by lashakanisgod

Nope its pretty solid to me. I'm trying to come up with a passive for this frame that would be cool.

Hmm well I had an idea... when aiming down sights, kumo gains a 20% damage boost, if aiming down with a sniper u also gain the ability to see enemies through walls maybe 5 Ms?