The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken [Ooc/recruiting/feedback]

crimsonspartan1

Relax Vodka, have some vodka!

ESVJGPJJADUSJWKFPSJWBQHAFLGKSHAHWJAH

#Maxmemory exceeded, resetting now

#reset complete

CRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

It's a cargo ship. It would have all sorts of stuff inside, even weapons.

ITS MY SHIP, NOT YOURS, I KNOW WHAT HE BRINGS ON HIS SHIP BECAUSE ITS MY CHARACTER.

Not yours.

Well bad news: vodka left the rp...

Well I'm not a cruel guy so I'm gonna say that he went his own way and not die. Just so I don't get everyone complaining that I killed him...

And also as he's gone I may have to METAGAME as him until it's the right time for him to leave. Unless someone else wants to be him for a bit as I don't want him to randomly disappear randomly.

Edited by crimsonspartan1

Oh and Incase nobody knows what happened then let me explain: vodka began complaining about my rp and everything I do in the dice room for blacken's rp. Then I came on and simply said that he complains a lot about my actions and then this war begins, bla bla bla and then he leaves :|

Well it's sad that he's gone but I'm also slightly grateful that he's gone as I personally find him quite annoying BUT overal I didn't really want him to leave, even if he does annoy me. Well sorry if nobody likes me metagaming his OC but I guess I have to so I can get him to leave so we won't have to worry

Edited by crimsonspartan1

Not much really, but from what I've seen he was always complaining/ranting to the other guy about someone or something. No offence.

I mean, cillax man, if people forgot your ship is there just play along! What's the point in going against everyone's posts? Then the gm has to come up with something and that somethingk can't be super thought out if he has to come up with it on the spot.

we could always say we lost him in the commotion. He remains to protect his ship with that frost thinghie and we leave, easy as that.

Far enough I guess. Only thing to do is make him say something like he helped the frost prime fight the bandits at his ship and then stuff happened, either he died or they won and he left in his ship.