Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Gun Blade Idea (Sythe/sniper)

(XBOX)DahDookieMan

After using Redeemer a ton in warframe I am eger to see more and I was suggesting a scythe/sniper gun blade like the one used in Rooster Teeth's RWBY, but a more Tenno version of it. The gun blade in my opinion would probably look like a bigger version of the Hate and mixed with snipetron to have a fast fire rate/attack speed. I would've added a 3D image for a visual represenation, but I hope you can get an idea of what it would look like. 

Edited by (XB1)STG GrimReaper

I get that everyone here loves RWBY for some reason, I myself am no exception, but do we really need a weapon like this? Sure it would be cool, but the implementation would be tricky at best, AND it means a new stance mod to go farm. I'd rather get more weapons in existing types to be honest.

I get that everyone here loves RWBY for some reason, I myself am no exception, but do we really need a weapon like this? Sure it would be cool, but the implementation would be tricky at best, AND it means a new stance mod to go farm. I'd rather get more weapons in existing types to be honest.

Best place for it, in my eyes, would be to integrate into Archwing instead.

Best place for it, in my eyes, would be to integrate into Archwing instead.

F*** that, Archwing has such a lack of content in comparison, I'd much rather have it in regular gameplay. Given their new mocap studio etc. I really don't think making a new Stance will be a problem these days.

F*** that, Archwing has such a lack of content in comparison, I'd much rather have it in regular gameplay. Given their new mocap studio etc. I really don't think making a new Stance will be a problem these days.

I think a gun scythe only works in RWBY due to the wide open spaces and bombastic range of motion. I don't see it working out in foot combat. And hey, it could be an actually INTERESTING weapon for arsewang archwing.

I understand how it could be a challange along with the grind of a new stance. the gun blade size shouldn't be oversized like in the show but just big enough to be used as a regular melee weapon, but still have a fitting size to it.

just because they're damn right awesome doesn't mean we have to heave these in the game, unless of course the stance set is like how Ruby fights with it

I know, but the idea is still just amazing 

• 4 weeks later...