Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Using Focus. Unable To Melee Or Roll..o And Extra Armor

(PSN)selfproclaimed

This happened to me while using zenurik focus, Using my same setup as I always do, I notice even the slightest of changes... So after I activated my focus in game. I was unable to melee or roll. But the more interesting part was I noticed I was able to take a beating like never before. It defintley somehow increased my armor as well. I stood in place for over a minute as a huge group descended on me. I was using a chroma on t3surv. I didn't activate my vex or elemental. It barely even made my health move the entire time.

Same with me when I do Naramon but sometimes only when I'm in team missions like defense or survival the FPS has been dropping alot fir players that's when I lose it instantly bit I noticed when you die and revive it goes away you must DIE and don't have your teammate heal you.

Edited by (PS4)BIGHEBREW

+1 happens with Naramon Mind Blast as well

Annoying that I have Melee Passives but will be unable to Melee when this bug happens.

Can we get a '/melee' command to reset melee Weapon as a workaround or allow '/unstuck' to reset melee?

Atlas was the only one that was able to bypass this with landslide I was thankfully I was fighting stalker lmao when it happen.

I am a vazarin and I am having this issue (on PS4). Sometimes after I use my ability I lose the ability to roll or melee. This was especially hurtful when playing as wukong as it disables the use of his primal fury. For some reason we can still slide though. I had not noticed the increased armor before but that might be the case as well.