Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can You Rustle My Jimmies?

TheErebus.

Dark Souls is a terrible excuse for a game, the only reason it's so "hard" is because of broken mechanics that would get slandered in any other game.

Add poor planning of game mechanics and game themes and you'll be set.

Lissen, I've gotten that from Pharen so many times that it no longer has any effect

CAN NO ONE RUSTLE MY JIMMIES

In my personal opinion, Destiny is nothing but a pile of garbage. Only people who do nothing but sit in basements try Harding games with weak story and unfair prices on DLC would enjoy this wallet taker. Clearly Perfect World Entertainment would have done a better job unlike Bungie who completely messed up and wasted money on an excuse of a game. Payday 2 is a way fairer game with good developers.

You're not meant to tell the truth.

People like the OP should stop posting. This has nothing to do with Warframe and shouldn't even be locked. They should simply delete this thread and anything related to it. The forums will have more space for constructive content if fools like him were simply gone. He's wasting precious internet space, air, and our brain cells (although he clearly has none).

If you look at his other threads, you'll realize he's an elitist supporting crappy game designs that should never have existed. (EX: Games like COD have way more fun and challenge than Dark Souls, as twitch shooting, reaction speeds, split-second calculations, and map control trump as the best form of gaming. The Dark Souls graphics are also terrible in everyway possible. The monotone, lacking, and boring story and lore also has nothing compared to the immersion and realism of COD.) This means that he's simply an abomination that should be removed.

PS: This fool thinks he can criticize the obvious masterpiece that is Undertale. It's clearly one of the best games ever made- his jimmies are already rustled to this game's existence.

Edit: GG I failed.

Edited by Rorgal_Sina

People like the OP should stop posting. This has nothing to do with Warframe and shouldn't even be locked. They should simply delete this thread and anything related to it. The forums will have more space for constructive content if fools like him were simply gone. He's wasting precious internet space, air, and our brain cells (although he clearly has none).

If you look at his other threads, you'll realize he's an elitist supporting crappy game designs that should never have existed. (EX: Games like COD have way more fun and challenge than Dark Souls, as twitch shooting, reaction speeds, split-second calculations, and map control trump as the best form of gaming. The Dark Souls graphics are also terrible in everyway possible. The monotone, lacking, and boring story and lore also has nothing compared to the immersion and realism of COD.) This means that he's simply an abomination that should be removed.

PS: This fool thinks he can criticize the obvious masterpiece that is Undertale. It's clearly one of the best games ever made- his jimmies are already rustled to this game's existence.

OmXRl.jpg

Hmm. I shall try my hardest.

*Ahem*

I think Atlas could beat Ash in a fight.

Mass Effect was a bad series.

The Soma Prime is one of the most useless weapons in the game.

Nova sucks.

Goat mom deserved to die.

Flowey is right.

I think Draco is a place that needs to be wiped off the map and thrown into Glen's tampon box.

Call of duty, Dark souls, halo, and EA on a whole, are brilliant in how they have raked in money with garbage quality and have the world in the palms of their hands regardless of their mediocre and idiotic gaming tendencies.

PC is only okay. It is not the master race. Nintendo is the master race.

Edited by -Daud-

I was going to write a paragraph about Bloodborne being a terrible game with cheap mechanics, but I stopped halfway.

Why?

Because someone wrote about Dark Souls.

Bloodborne and Dark Souls are the same game.

Hmm. I shall try my hardest.

Call of duty, Dark souls, halo, and EA on a whole, are brilliant in how they have raked in money with garbage quality and have the world in the palms of their hands regardless of their mediocre and idiotic gaming tendencies.

Did you just write that EA made those 3 games?

Ooof, that is savage!

Edited by Noxonion

Flowey is right.

1Auofh.jpg

FLOWEY DOESN'T DESERVE TO LIVE I MEAN JFC HE IS THE WORST. THE ABSOLUTE WORST. I WENT THROUGH THAT ENTIRE GAME AND A THE END HE *CENSORED BECAUSE SPOILERS* THE NEXT TIME I SEE SOMETHING POSITIVE ABOUT FLOWEY I WILL ELIMINATE EVERY COPY OF UNDERTALE JUST SO THAT HE WONT EXIST ANYMORE I WILL TRAVEL BACK IN TIME AND BRAINWASH TOBY FOX TO NEVER MAKE UNDERTALE.

BECAUSE FLOWEY IS EVIL

SON YOU RUSTLED MY JIMMIES. I LOATHE YOU.

Edited by TheErebus.

I was going to write a paragraph about Bloodborne being a terrible game with cheap mechanics, but I stopped halfway.

Why?

Because someone wrote about Dark Souls.

Bloodborne and Dark Souls are the same game.

Did you just write that EA made those 3 games?

Ooof, that is savage!

The money making tactics that the companies that made those games are almost identical and thus they are all basically EA.

1Auofh.jpg

FLOWEY DOESN'T DESERVE TO LIVE I MEAN JFC HE IS THE WORST. THE ABSOLUTE WORST. I WENT THROUGH THAT ENTIRE GAME AND A THE END HE *CENSORED BECAUSE SPOILERS*

Did you even play the true-pacifist run? I mean he is kind of a nice guy and really can't help it, that he is in the situation he is in.

>getting over-rustled by flowey

bruh

Edit: I told undyne anime isn't real.

Edited by Megakruemel

1Auofh.jpg

FLOWEY DOESN'T DESERVE TO LIVE I MEAN JFC HE IS THE WORST. THE ABSOLUTE WORST. I WENT THROUGH THAT ENTIRE GAME AND A THE END HE *CENSORED BECAUSE SPOILERS* THE NEXT TIME I SEE SOMETHING POSITIVE ABOUT FLOWEY I WILL ELIMINATE EVERY COPY OF UNDERTALE JUST SO THAT HE WONT EXIST ANYMORE I WILL TRAVEL BACK IN TIME AND BRAINWASH TOBY FOX TO NEVER MAKE UNDERTALE.

BECAUSE FLOWEY IS EVIL

QS4ZNKy.gif

Did you even play the true-pacifist run? I mean he is kind of a nice guy and really can't help it, that he is in the situation he is in.

>getting over-rustled by flowey

bruh

I was neutral SO YOU CAN IMAGINE MY ANGER WHEN I WANTED TO SHOW MERCY.

You have no heart.

Not joking. These are spoilers for undertale. You've been warned you little jerks.

Actually, truth be told, I very much loved Undertale and flowey in general. Yeah. He's a sadistic bastard with every right to die. I hated him. But that's why I loved him.

I've been playing videogames since I was about three years old and I'm 22 now. I've played well over a thousand different games. Only once has a villain of both video game and movie made me actually hate them out of pure hatred for their actions and that was Flowey. He's brilliant, his story was perfect and he was amazingly well done. The twist was awesome and no. I never killed goat mom at all. I ran pacifist and had the time of my life.

Not joking. These are spoilers for undertale. You've been warned you little jerks.

Actually, truth be told, I very much loved Undertale and flowey in general. Yeah. He's a sadistic bastard with every right to die. I hated him. But that's why I loved him.

I've been playing videogames since I was about three years old and I'm 22 now. I've played well over a thousand different games. Only once has a villain of both video game and movie made me actually hate them out of pure hatred for their actions and that was Flowey. He's brilliant, his story was perfect and he was amazingly well done. The twist was awesome and no. I never killed goat mom at all. I ran pacifist and had the time of my life.

Really? I've had a lot of villains from movies and games that made me despise them because of their actions.

Really? I've had a lot of villains from movies and games that made me despise them because of their actions.

Yeah. The way the game came full circle in the very end was spectacularly well done. Plus, the Asriel fight in the pacifist run was a phenomenal way for you, the player, to SAVE your friends in the game. The way he spoke not to the character but you YOU, the player, was a move that was borderline revolutionary that made the game easily one of my favorites and Flowey my favorite villain in anything.