Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can You Rustle My Jimmies?

TheErebus.

In my personal opinion, Destiny is nothing but a pile of garbage. Only people who do nothing but sit in basements try Harding games with weak story and unfair prices on DLC would enjoy this wallet taker.

Careful, I got a warning point for saying far, far less than that. Beware the sensitive snowflakes.

Dear TheErebus,

Stop spamming Off-Topic with these nonsensical and utterly pointless threads. You contribute nothing but more senseless threads of people copy and pasting  things you say in order to be like you. Off-Topic would be a better place without you and your followers swarming these forums. Life was better without you. Your mum never loved you and your dad left you when you were little. True love will never find you, you are hopeless in every single way, and when Donald Trump gets elected as President of United states, I wish he builds walls to keep you out. The stuff you like suck because you suck. Kids in Africa starve because of you. PC sucks and I don't know why Steam should have gone with MAC instead. Your waifu sucks because she is from the worst anime in the industry. Attack on Titan is the savior of anime and you should consider Armin as best girl. Warframe sucks because it has a low metacritic score. Undertale is an overrated piece of garbage that no one should like, even though I have not played it yet. BTW I m 10 

Flowey is the best, nicest, most trustworthy character in the game and I much prefer it to whatever the goat headed thing was called or those stupid @(*()$ skeletons. If I was going to bother replaying it I would keep Flowey alive and murder everything else. Also the OST sucks. 

Edited by DecapitatingJim