Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ori And The Blind Forest

Stoner

This is probably one of the best game i've played this year in a while and i'm not even a platform gaming guy! The music, the gorgeous graphics, the story and the feels...

Seriously, if anyone is looking for a game to play (took me 7 hours to complete), this is an amazing one.

Btw for those who played it, is Ori a he or a she? I've always wondered because to me Ori looks more like a she than anything else. Might be wrong though.

This is probably one of the best game i've played this year in a while and i'm not even a platform gaming guy! The music, the gorgeous graphics, the story and the feels...

Seriously, if anyone is looking for a game to play (took me 7 hours to complete), this is an amazing one.

Btw for those who played it, is Ori a he or a she? I've always wondered because to me Ori looks more like a she than anything else. Might be wrong though.

Ive got 9hrs play time and i spent more time looking at everything and how pretty it was rather than finishing it. I stil havnt finished it. Ive had it all year :(

Could you be more boring. Cmon look at her she looks adorable. Although it may be a boy i dunno. Spirts can have genders too just remember that

No. I'm being serious they're genderless. Ori is always stated as they, or their.

"Ori began their journey"

Could you be more boring. Cmon look at her she looks adorable. Although it may be a boy i dunno. Spirts can have genders too just remember that

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/2yxclb/hi_everyone_its_moon_studios_creators_of_ori_and/cpdto5e

The creators left it up for interpretation, so it isn't a definitive he or she. So to you they may be a female, but that is only your interpretation. 

Edited by TheErebus.

I saw this game before and was interested by it, but I didn't get it.

Maybe I will but I'll wait for a bit.

You should definitively try it. But since i played it on xb1 i wonder if the graphics will be any better on PC maxed out.  

As someone who quit Wings of Vi about 1/3 through the game because I was about to cut myself, is it as hard?

The levels are somewhat tedious on some parts, but other than that it's a pretty easygoing game. Just enjoy the looks of it while you attempt everything but ended up failing at it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/2yxclb/hi_everyone_its_moon_studios_creators_of_ori_and/cpdto5e

The creators left it up for interpretation, so it isn't a definitive he or she. So to you they may be a female, but that is only your interpretation. 

Just found that on the same page. I think the creators sees Ori more as a she.

"I wasn't really involved in these decisions, but I can tell you how I feel about it: Ori is quite weak at the start. She has to run away from enemies, tries to avoid them rather than hit them face first. It's a fragile spirit body, you know? :P After all, especially at the start of the game, it's Sein, not Ori, who does all the fighting. Ori just tries to make sure to not get her white fur dirty." From Phisamoe.

The levels are somewhat tedious on some parts, but other than that it's a pretty easygoing game. Just enjoy the looks of it while you attempt everything but ended up failing at it.

Depends. It's easy at the beginning but gets harder the more you advance. Its just a really fun game.

Oh well, guess I'll finish wings of Vi first. I swear to god if my Save was deleted when I switched pcs I will cry. Edit: I am dead inside

Edited by Skycook3y