Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Talk About Warhammer 40K Here.

heskaroid

Somewhere in the howling of the wind there is a voice. As time passes the voice gets stronger. Suddenly.

"NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDS"

The end.

--

I love the tyranids and I was happy I could play as them in DOW2. I wish I got the chance to play the tabletop variety but where I live even D&D is "u w0t m8" territory :c

Edited by Animatronic

Somewhere in the howling of the wind there is a voice. As time passes the voice gets stronger. Suddenly.

"NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDS"

The end.

--

I love the tyranids and I was happy I could play as them in DOW2. I wish I got the chance to play the tabletop variety but where I live even D&D is "u w0t m8" territory :c

Call me a noob,but my favorite faction is the Tau,i love them for their superior range,cool mechas,and ofcourse,commander farsight.

My favorite races are the Tyranids, Eldar, and Necron. They share a lot of the same shapes and patterns, but each use them in drastically different ways. My favorite design is always the spinal columns. Plus, I really like the concepts and writing behind these races.

Edited by Krion112

I always liked the idea of 40K. Painted a few models and had an army of bugs back when they were mostly metal. A few times I've gone back and gotten rule books and thought seriously about playing, but nothing has appealed to me both in the rules and in the models to the point that I wanted to build an army bad enough to spend the time and money. Plus work getting in the way.

I have a friend who keeps painting a few figures at a time and talking about playing and some parts in a closet somewhere for making dual, twin-linked autocannon space marine dreadnaughts but never bought the dreads themselves. If Iron Hands can still field extra dreadnaughts and they can still be equipped that way I might get something set up over the summer. Probably a small Iron Hands force with a bunch of dreads allied with/to something else, for variety's sake.

Chaos is my favorite though. I love the rules for making your own champion and daemon prince. IIRC there is(was?) a way with allied CSM+CD to field like five daemon princes with wings at the same time.

I like fielding multiple big stuff like that. I think I bought the autocannons to make six dreadnaughts for the Iron Hands LOL. Eldar used to be able to do that with Wraith Lords too but they nerfed them to require a squad of wraithguard IIRC and all the objectives now require troops to capture for points I think.

Now that you got me going I'll probably nerd out on the rule books again when I get back. Have to make sure I have the most recent edition.

Edited by VKhaun