The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jordas Golem Assassination Loadout *images Warning*

(PSN)MrNishi

Question

9 answers to this question

I'm just looking at your Wukong formas and thinking...

C0nsIdO.gif

But in all seriousness, putting up some build suggestions for that assassinate is definitely a good move. And as a bonus, you reminded me that I need to get my hands on the Velocitus, so thank you for that. =P

Edited by Gurpgork

I'm just looking at your Wukong formas and thinking...

C0nsIdO.gif

But in all seriousness, putting up some build suggestions for that assassinate is definitely a good move. And as a bonus, you reminded me that I need to get my hands on the Velocitus, so thank you for that. =P

I have excessive Formas in WuKong as I originally was playing around with Builds during Double Affinity Weekend.

Help me discover benefit of over 175% Efficiency affecting Energy-drain per second on Defy & Primal Fury*

He works well with above Build in OP for Speed-running the Golem/Atlas missions.

Even if a Random Teammate uses CC on Juggernaut causing him to roll-up in armored-state : Iron Jab's damage is unaffected.

So 3-4 Iron Jab's and Juggernaut Behemoth is dead.

Then comes Golem : Above build is great if 3 or less Corrosive Projection

If full-squad stacks Corrosive Projection x4

Swap Parallax Scope with Combustion rounds to change from Corrosive Magnetic Heat to Radiation Magnetic Toxin

Or just leave as Corrosive (chances are if Squad all stacks CP Golem fight will be quick regardless of Elemental Composition)

Main Reason I posted loadout is it is much easier to share URL then send pictures individually via PSN for every player that has asked for loadout.

I run Golem quest pretty frequently : assisting players

12493789_10206023771133359_4325704304418

12469618_10206023784453692_3089212502382

Grattler

12487029_10206023759213061_5417688656622

Dual Decurions

12493566_10206023760413091_2207524680367

In dedicated group Grattler & Dual-decurions can Burst down Golem faster than Velocitus Charged shots

Edited by (PS4)MrNishi

I have excessive Formas in WuKong as I originally was playing around with Builds during Double Affinity Weekend.

Help me discover benefit of over 175% Efficiency affecting Energy-drain per second on Defy & Primal Fury*

He works well with above Build in OP for Speed-running the Golem/Atlas missions.

Even if a Random Teammate uses CC on Juggernaut causing him to roll-up in armored-state : Iron Jab's damage is unaffected.

So 3-4 Iron Jab's and Juggernaut Behemoth is dead.

Then comes Golem : Above build is great if 3 or less Corrosive Projection

If full-squad stacks Corrosive Projection x4

Swap Parallax Scope with Combustion rounds to change from Corrosive Magnetic Heat to Radiation Magnetic Toxin

Or just leave as Corrosive (chances are if Squad all stacks CP Golem fight will be quick regardless of Elemental Composition)

Main Reason I posted loadout is it is much easier to share URL then send pictures individually via PSN for every player that has asked for loadout.

I run Golem quest pretty frequently : assisting players

12493789_10206023771133359_4325704304418

12469618_10206023784453692_3089212502382

Grattler

12487029_10206023759213061_5417688656622

Dual Decurions

12493566_10206023760413091_2207524680367

In dedicated group Grattler & Dual-decurions can Burst down Golem faster than Velocitus Charged shots

Hah, you're 25 runs behind me.   Actually, its' nice to see your parts spread as it will help me calculate their respective drop rates better, I've got 105 chassis, 121 helms, and 86 systems, added with yours, that gives 212 chassis, 214 helms, and 157 Systems, for an average of 36.4% Chassis, 36.7% helms, and 26.9% Systems.  Seems systems are pretty S#&$ drop rate. Also, may want to try a fire rate build for Grattler for Jordas, unload a whole clip in 8 seconds and kill him as fast:

vHXlpNU.jpg

Hah, you're 25 runs behind me. Actually, its' nice to see your parts spread as it will help me calculate their respective drop rates better, I've got 105 chassis, 121 helms, and 86 systems, added with yours, that gives 212 chassis, 214 helms, and 157 Systems, for an average of 36.4% Chassis, 36.7% helms, and 26.9% Systems. Seems systems are pretty S#&$ drop rate. Also, may want to try a fire rate build for Grattler for Jordas, unload a whole clip in 8 seconds and kill him as fast:

vHXlpNU.jpg

I actually sold off extra Atlas parts about a week ago... I was going to purge them on a weekly basis and then decided I would use it for drop analysis

Currently the Systems is the rare drop

Although I had 1 group that took 17 runs to see Chassis drop *Chassis drops all the time I assured them....Fail*

That looks exactly like my Brother's Grattler build

Next Double Affinity Weekend I'll finish putting Formas into the Grattler

Dude, go with a Corrosive Imperator, that thing is a beast in terms of total damage before he moves off again.My strat is the Teleporting Invisi-Itzal one. As for the Juggernaut? Ivara's Sleep Arrow works wonders, stupid thing lays on its side!

Velocitus hits upwards of 95k crit per Projectile with 4xCP

If only 2 CP it is more like 50k Crit per projectile

Also I don't follow Golem around... I use Itzal and then Penumbra and snipe thrusters from side. (Helps me avoid Fireball AoE) also no Damage drop-off

Ivara Sleep Arrow & Equinox Night Rest combined with Covert Lethality Dagger from behind is very effective, but when you have Randoms that decide to long-duration Rhino Stomp or Radial Blind :

I find Max Power-Strength Ripline or Iron Jab more reliable

But the builds shown are pretty consistent even with 3 other Players running Energy Siphon or Rejuvenation or No Aura

I'll add a quick solo run shortly.

(Ignore my Blink into Environment... lol)

Edited by (PS4)MrNishi

A little disappointed but it feels like Golem Assassination (Atals ark) has more Health than J-3 Golem in Jordas Verdict

Velocitus vs J-3 Verdict Golem

Verdict golem is a great big disappointment as far as AW is concerned, none of the AW components of the raid really require good gear, most of the raid is all about the puzzles in the non Archwing section and then 3D rocket league in the AW section, all of the highly tuned AW guns that have been honed for killing Jordas are massive overkill in the raid version of him.

Verdict golem is a great big disappointment as far as AW is concerned, none of the AW components of the raid really require good gear, most of the raid is all about the puzzles in the non Archwing section and then 3D rocket league in the AW section, all of the highly tuned AW guns that have been honed for killing Jordas are massive overkill in the raid version of him.

+1

Spot-on Assessment

I don't even want to really consider it an Archwing Raid.

I guess DE was catering to the 'Community mass' by not making it a bust for Non-maxed Arch-gear.

My biggest complaint about Jordas in both Atlas ark and Trial/Raid is the non-existent Arch-melee component.

Would have loved to wreck with my over optimized Arch-melee. Especially since it is easy to have Raid trigger Focus passives.

(Hoping they at least allow Focus to activated for effects in Archwing... as of now it feels like a half-baked....Focus Cooldown can during Archwing but you can't activate while in Archwing...smh)