Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Run Conclave With Ambient Occlusion Off

BoyTitan

I mean to say bloom turning of bloom is what made a real different I kept A.O. on.

I just did so and all the strain on my eyes the game gave due to the latest effects really being cranked up went away. I was able to run conclave max with out being blinded by light from skills and windows or sunlight effects. The game was just a 1000s times better on my eyes with bloom turned off.

Edited by BoyTitan

Bloom has always been like that in Warframe, not particularly new truth be told. The inclusion of Frost made it hit home all those years ago.

But, the solution now is the same as it was back then...... dress your Frost up in all white and spam '4' xD.

Actual fix has always been to turn bloom off in the settings.

I play Conclave on almost minimal settings, need to get that sweet fps for better responsibility.

I get a solid 160 fps. Its just bloom in conclave melted my eyes specifically that game I messaged you after that was horrible.

Biomod1150 exactly was either turn off bloom or play with sunglasses on it was that blinding lol.  It looks nice from a visual perspective but when you are trying to shoot some one in a competitive match and dodge their attacks it becomes to much. Edited by BoyTitan

I play Conclave on almost minimal settings, need to get that sweet fps for better responsibility.

Is that perhaps the reason you don't see my arrows coming toward you? I almost always see the projectiles of my opponents, though I normally only see the ones that miss. On the other hand, that allows me to see the direction they're coming from so I can turn around and fight back.