Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cronus Drop: Broken ? (+ Suggestion)

Otakuwolf

Hi everyone !

Today i logged in warframe with a thought:

Back when i didn't have many plats i couldn't afford many weapon slots and i got my inventory filled up quickly to the point to sell some stuff in order to have more "suitable" weapons for my playstyle.

However, i checked out my stats screen and i found out that i didn't master the Cronus before to sell it, so, since now i have plenty of weapon slots i sayd "Hey, let's craft it again then and master it for good, maybe i can also keep it since i have enough space now".

At first i only thought that the way to drop it was changed from '?' mission to boss drop like the warframe parts but something seems not working because i spent the whole day in Mercury trying to drop it and no result ever.

I've readen that the drop rate of the Cronus blueprint has been "tweaked" to prevent people from money farming, and i can understand this reason, however i also think that this MAYBE wasn't the best choice if, like me, you happen to farm a boss for an entire day without getting the blueprint you need.

Maybe the drop rate is broken, i don't know, but still seems strange that in an entire day i played always in the same stage i didn't get what i need, yet i think there could been a better way to prevent people from money farming the Blueprint while maintaining a fair drop: Make it worth nothing money-wise, so you can get a blueprint with a "fair" (let's say like a warframe part BP) drop rate but since the stage is "easy" for expert players, in order to avoid money farming, you can only sell it for a really cheap price, so even if you have many you still don't get much from farming it.

Also sorry for the bad english, i'm not a motherlanguage :P

Probably just unlucky.

I've gotten them while trying to farm Morphics before I discovered how awesome Mars is for Morphics.

Keep trying, you'll get it.

And make sure you check all around the battlefield; orbs tend to roll on the ground and sometimes they end up ontop of crates if you kill him in his arena.

I once killed Hek and a Blueprint ended up all the way up on the pipes overlooking the Arena where people try to snipe him (dunno why, because he usually ducks behind the crates anyways).

Don't ask how that stupid Blueprint got all the way up on those pipes, I really don't know.

If the frost in the group hadn't said "up here!" and threw a snowglobe over it, I would have never known they dropped.

Edited by Xylia