Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Brand New

(XBOX)TSaVO102012

Hey everyone, just saw this game on Xbox Live last night and downloaded it. Am now thinking it may be the best decision I've made in a long time. Only played a few levels so far but it seems like its what I should have been playing for the past two years instead of destiny lol.

If anybody else is new and wants to Co-Op some stuff, or if anybody has any tips for a noob, feel free to hit me up.

looks like you have an "different Destiny" from my brother

he played Destiny, suffered burnout and doesn't care anymore about it, even when I showed Warframe to him (perhaps because he does not want to know more of this genre of game... whatever)

welcome and keep going, tenno

ah, i forgot about the tips:

-find some essential mods and rank them up, like serration/hornet strike (at least rank 6), redirection/vitality (at least rank 6), mod aura (steel charge, energy siphon...) [put at maximum as soon as you can]

- use your initial platinum to buy some warframe/weapon slots, you can get 1 warframe slot and 4 weapon slots or 2 warframe slots (unless you don't have patience, so, you take one orokin catalyst for your weapon of choice)

- look at trade chat when you have something to sell (you need mastery rank 2, at least, to use it), like prime weapon/warframe parts or some "uncommon" mods (that isn't easy to find, like Rejuvenation or Rage, not the "rarity level" of the mod by itself, like Power Throw)

- find an clan that can, at least, answer some of your questions (i don't know any clan's name in Xone version...)

- try not to over-play Warframe every day, or if you want it, change your weapon/warframe set or the mission types, this allows you not to make your gaming experience somewhat automatic (and eventually get bored)

- plan the items you want to make in your foundry, so you always have something ready to pick up when you want to catch, as the game has no limit to how many items can be ready in the foundry, they only use your inventory space when you take it, but you only can make one copy of the same item each time (example of what you will need many copies: Forma and consumables)

probably, that's enough

have an nice earthly day cycle, tenno

(ok, maybe that's sound awful to say in space x_x')

Welcome Tenno :)

Xbox One GT - SII Frederic ( those are 2 i's after the S)

If you need tips builds or help with anything send me a message :) 

if you need a clan im running one with 100% research done :) hit us up we're always looking for new members and new players :)

and whenever i try to describe this game i always say kinda like destiny but way better mchanics better RNG and of course way more customization.

any who....

Great to have you with us Tenno :) hope to see you on the X1

Warmest Regards, SII Frederic