Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Wonder How Many People Playing This Game

YuYue

there are 13  galaxies in this game

but I seen that the active teams nerver reaches to 10

so , even if there are 10 teams

10*4(people)*13 = 520 !

so there is so few people playing this game(in public) ?

Those are planets, each orbiting the same star so they create a planetary system. Galaxies usually contain hundreds of billions of stars, some of which contain planetary systems. Never hurts to know a little astronomy!

As for your question, there is a built in ping limit (you can look at it in the settings, default is 300 I think), so people that you ping over 300 to don't show up in the list. And even before they implemented this I'm sure you could only see people in your region, and maybe even sub region (e.g. only NA - West and not NA - East), which may still be the case (in addition to ping limit).

Edited by .PiTHON.

Those are planets, each orbiting the same star so they create a planetary system. Galaxies usually contain hundreds of billions of stars, some of which contain planetary systems. Never hurts to know a little astronomy!

As for your question, there is a built in ping limit (you can look at it in the settings, default is 300 I think), so people that you ping over 300 to don't show up in the list. And even before they implemented this I'm sure you could only see people in your region, and maybe even sub region (e.g. only NA - West and not NA - East), which may still be the case (in addition to ping limit).

Well not all of them are planets though... but for all intents and purposes I refer to them as planets.

What do you play it on just interested to know what other ones to have a look at i have been tracking it on steam has jumped quick to number 9

ohh I just have it on my PC individually. Not through Steam. (Basically because I don't like Steam and I've been playing before the game became available on Steam) 

What do you play it on just interested to know what other ones to have a look at i have been tracking it on steam has jumped quick to number 9

I downloaded it from the site, then later realized it was on steam and didn't want to re download the whole game over again just to have steam abilities.

i think currently we have 5 regions, the ping limit restriction and the solo/private player....

lets say every region has the same amount of players:

5000 in total

1000 in your region

lets assume the party players and privat and solo players have all the same numers 1/3

2/3 = 666,6 players that you can't see because of the private play

1/3= 333,3 players that you can see

333,3 players in 15 systems which have around 15 "planets"/missions

15*15= 225

333,3/225= (~)1,48 players on each planet

and thats without the ping limitation - i assumed ping to 300 xD

but I seen that the active teams nerver reaches to 10

so , even if there are 10 teams

10*4(people)*13 = 520 !

so there is so few people playing this game(in public) ?

You're avatar needs go...

lol , I misunderstood the words

I'm a Chinese and I'm not sure which word should I use when I was searching translate in the dictionary 

so I randomly choose the word galaxies , now a joke has been made (lol)