Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Scanner Conversation Contest

TwilightSpark

One of the small things I love are the conversations over the scanner. They give some nice personality to all of the factions while also providing some background noise to the ship. What it lacks is variety. There are only a small amount of lines, voiced by the same few people and are rather samey. 

What I am suggestion is a community contest to make some of these scanner conversations. Any quality conversation will be added and some of the best are given in game prizes. This two tier reward is to give the scanner the most content out of just one contest while still giving the best of the best what they deserve. 

I really enjoy how DE uses voice work in warframe over just plain text and I know how expensive it is to get more of it. So let us do it for you. People who quite literally live in the world you made for us.

I searched "Scanner Contest" and nothing came up. Apparently it was called "radio contest". Either way, there should definitely be more of those.

That's because the thing you're referring to is a radio, not a scanner. :T

Scanners are used to items in the game.

But yeah, I agree. There really should be more varied transmissions. Same for Ordis as well.