Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vazarin New Moon Revive Bug

XSlateX

i'm not sure if this happens to a lot of people but has happened to me about 10 times already, sometimes when i revive someone with the New Moon passive from Vazarin Focus tree i get stuck, i can't move, can't shoot or do anything,/unstuck does not help either, only dying to remove this bug,and then you revive someone and you get stuck again...please this fix this bug

i'm not sure if this happens to a lot of people but has happened to me about 10 times already, sometimes when i revive someone with the New Moon passive from Vazarin Focus tree i get stuck, i can't move, can't shoot or do anything,/unstuck does not help either, only dying to remove this bug,and then you revive someone and you get stuck again...please this fix this bug

That is a poop. I love Vazarin but have not experienced this at all. Hope they fix it.

Edited by RawGritz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this bug is still persist. I can confirmed.happened to me a while ago at T3D. after reviving teammates with the instant revive. I cant move/shoot/use skills. Unstuck didn't help either. The only way to get back to normal is died and revived using the personal revives. Pls fix this

Happens to me too. Usually the bug occurs if I am moving while I attempt to insta-revive, similarly to picking up power cores while moving (holding x), except it causes you to lose all ability to move, attack, and cast abilities. Going down and being revived doesn't help either, as people have said above, the only way to fix it is by using revives after dying. I will post video evidence tomorrow.

https://youtu.be/SgqKALjZR0k

Edited by Connor4898