The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PS4]°•Stalkers of Hunhow Alliance•° Established, Active and Experienced °•55+ Highly Active Clans•° Top Quality Clans with a Drama Free Environment•° SoH Discord°•

(PSN)Steelergurl33

Lets face it, there are a lot of alliance out there that claim to be the best.  SoH does it a little different then most.  If you are looking for just another trade tab, feel to look elsewhere.  SoH is actually about have a place to chat, get help, talk about the game.  With the new chat filters trade is pretty easy to use, why would you need another one.  SoH has great leaders, leaders who 4000 or more hours in the game, so they are very experienced.  Anyone can login daily after all, doesn't make them experienced.  SoH has a toxic free community, its not about someone ego, the leaders don't leave if they don't get their way.  They don't need praise, all they want is a friendly, active and helpful community, which they do a great job off.  Lots of Alliance events, event runners don't enter their own events.  Says a lot about people who host, enter, judge and have one of their own warlords win their events.  That kinda stuff don't happen at SoH.  There are even alliances out there that recruit out of other clans and alliances.  Why would you want to put yourself into that kinda drama.  If you want a friendly, active, non-toxic alliance that is more then just a trade tab.  Send SoH a message today

SoH is a highly active and friendly alliance.  Great leadership.  This alliance actually follow its own rules, like clan active requirements.  Even the leaders do.  That way it insures everyone is treated fairly in the alliance.  No one gets special treatment.  Leadership doesn't change on a monthly basic either.  So for the most part you will deal with the same people now as you will 6 months from now.  Even with Destiny 2 release this alliance has remained active and helpful.  Send them a message today to find out what it takes to join.

I'm not SoH leader, but I have been around seen before embers prime original release.  So I have seen a lot.  I'm seen some great players come and go.  I have seen some great alliances and some not so great.  The great think about SoH, is they are upfront with you.  They tell it how it is.  There is a lot of toxic leaders out there.  What you don't get with SoH leaders, is toxic posts which are edited after to hide their true colors.  With these guys its what you see is what you get.  It's one thing I always respected about them.  They even have a guide of the lotus as a leader.  I don't think you get anymore helpful then that.  On top of all that, its highly active, helpful and friendly.  Been around for years and will be around for many more years.  There is only 1 real choice when it comes to alliances.... send SoH a message today

This is a highly active alliance, with lots of people on at all times.  It has been around for years and has continued to grow.  Great, steady leadership, reliable, and they don't hold themselves above the rules.  Regular events to help keep things interesting.  It really is a great alliance, not for everyone but for those it is right for, it helps out a lot.  That's what the alliance is about after all, helping each other out.  Send them a message today, to find out more.  It's well worth your time.

Great alliance if you are looking for a very active, friendly and helpful.  Solid leadership, which doesn't change month to month, so you will get to know and deal with the same people.  No surprises, which is always a good thing.  Very easy going, easy to get along with.  Rules are explained before you join so no surprises then.  Leaders are very approachable.  Worth your time to send a message and find out more