The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PS4]°•Stalkers of Hunhow Alliance•° Established, Active and Experienced °•55+ Highly Active Clans•° Top Quality Clans with a Drama Free Environment•° SoH Discord°•

(PSN)Steelergurl33

3 hours ago, (PS4)excat_56 said:

I'd like to say, we're new to the SOH alliance, but the almost 2 weeks we've been in, it's be a great change from our old alliance. For once I can read alliance chat and not think that I'm in region! It's definitely appreciated, and doesn't go unnoticed. We watched like a hawk for the first week we joined, lol. It's also a nice change to see people talking about builds, helping out new people, etc. Things you'd think alliances should be for. 

Heeey!!! Ty excat! We are stoked to have you and your clan. It takes all clan leaders to make and keep us one of the best.

Now get back to fishing!😁🎣

An alliance with active, involved, leadership and warlords. We try to focus on helping each other, not tearing others down. If you like chaos, it probably isn't for you. I believe you can have alot of fun, learn from very intresting people, and discuss things with others with civility and a touch of respect for others. I see this in alliance chat every day. With a group this large, it is amazing how well it works, but it does. Join us, be a part of something different and special.