The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PS4]°•Stalkers of Hunhow Alliance•° Established, Active and Experienced °•55+ Highly Active Clans•° Top Quality Clans with a Drama Free Environment•° SoH Discord°•

(PSN)Steelergurl33

Hey all, 

I'm looking for a clan within the SOH alliance. 

MR20 looking for a clan of experienced players. I'm happy to answer questions in alliance chat whenever I can but I'd prefer a clan chat that isn't filled with questions that ought to be referred to the wiki non stop xD, same goes for riven pc spam. 

Basically an active clan that competes in events, farms together, and otherwise has fun in chat. 

Let me know if anything comes to mind, I'd love to find a good fit in the soh alliance. Thanks! 

2 hours ago, (PS4)KingLoobi said:

Hey all, 

I'm looking for a clan within the SOH alliance. 

MR20 looking for a clan of experienced players. I'm happy to answer questions in alliance chat whenever I can but I'd prefer a clan chat that isn't filled with questions that ought to be referred to the wiki non stop xD, same goes for riven pc spam. 

Basically an active clan that competes in events, farms together, and otherwise has fun in chat. 

Let me know if anything comes to mind, I'd love to find a good fit in the soh alliance. Thanks! 

Hi, one of our guys will psn message you! Ty!!

8 hours ago, (PS4)mvijr12 said:

I need a clan as well. I just started my Warframe experience but I will be around for a long long time. I am addicted to this game lol.

Hi! Ok what's your age and how active are you? Also what time zone are you in? You may psn reply. Ty!

Edited by (PS4)Steelergurl33

Tired of toxic alliances where no one wants to chat because of trolls? Want active players to run every mission type with? Seeking dedicated leadership that isnt in your face and helps your clan thrive w guidance if needed? We've got that and more. Psn message us to learn more. 

Edited by (PS4)Steelergurl33