The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PS4]°•Stalkers of Hunhow Alliance•° Established, Active and Experienced °•55+ Highly Active Clans•° Top Quality Clans with a Drama Free Environment•° SoH Discord°•

(PSN)Steelergurl33

Thanks to the efforts of a certain 'spacemom', my clan has enjoyed and benefited from our alliance. It is well run, with active alliance leadership. If you have a clan with active membership, this might be the place for you. Message and find out. There are rules, but for us, it enhances the game, and makes for a comfortable, fun place to be for all our clanmates and alliancemates. Confused by my terrible typing? Message Steeler, she'll interpret for me. I consider her a great online friend.

On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 5:42 AM, (PS4)Dorian-Hawkmoon said:

Thanks to the efforts of a certain 'spacemom', my clan has enjoyed and benefited from our alliance. It is well run, with active alliance leadership. If you have a clan with active membership, this might be the place for you. Message and find out. There are rules, but for us, it enhances the game, and makes for a comfortable, fun place to be for all our clanmates and alliancemates. Confused by my terrible typing? Message Steeler, she'll interpret for me. I consider her a great online friend.

Basically this ^^, very active alliance, helpful people, great place for a active clan to be.  There are rules, very simple and easy to understand rules, but it helps insure this alliance is fair and helpful to everyone.