Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Waiting For Far-Off Releases?

AdunSaveMe

It's absolutely painful.

I mean, look at this. MMO, ARPG, similar combat to Diablo but more dynamic and less targeted, looks amazing (the giant foot spell, god damn) and has kickass designs. Punchy magic is something I always loved. Estimated release date: 2017. Woo. Assuming it even leaves Korea.

Then there's Fortnite. I honestly wish they had announced this later so I wouldn't have to know about it for so long, and the wait wouldn't be as bad. Base building, resource hunting, horde mode defense. It fills a niche that no other game fills. Release date: too bloody far away.

Then of course, there's No Man's Sky. Big, colourful, all about that exploration is a procedural universe. Again, something no other game does. Releases in June, so that's something.

Kingdom Under Fire 2 is a mystery. It's unlike anything I've ever seen, and I want it so badly.

Can I get some cryopods over here? Wake me when it's third quarter 2017.

I'm looking forward to Star Citizen, which is still in pretty early development and The Division which is still a few months off.

Not sure if I'll ever invest the time that they will need though... My free time is increasing thankfully but I plan to spend most of it on Warframe and lighter co-op stuff my friends play like Helldivers, Killing Floor and WH:ET-VT. Plus then I'm going to play two MMO's? I don't think that's going to work out.

I had forgotten about Lost Ark, and it looks great. I seem to recall some of the vids made it seem really button heavy though.

Edited by VKhaun

Is it bad I'm not really hyped for ANY upcoming releases anymore?

There's a bunch of games I'm looking into:

Star Citizen, Halo Wars 2, Kingdom Hearts 3 Dead Island 2, Final Fantasy XV, Horizon Zero Dawn, Ratchet and Clank remake, Star Ocean V, Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, and Far Cry Primal.

I think there's a couple of indies I'm looking into as well, like No Mans Sky.

I will probably get them at some point, but none of them I am hyped enough that I would pre-order. Must be getting cynical these days, after effect of getting burned from buying destiny or something.

I've already pre-ordered DDDA on steam, but that's not a new game. And I still haven't bought MGSV, BO3, or Witcher 3.