Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Connection Reward

Hello everybody,

I start this topic because I'm actually experiencing something very strange with daily reward.

Im in the 7(+) days in a raw category and almost everyday (I think the statistic must be around 75%) I get Dual Zoren Blueprint, i already got it at least 6-7 times and I would like to know if anyone else is experiencing something similar with a reward. It starts getting really boring, now everyday when I log in I tell to my friends "i'll go get my dual zoren blueprint".

So please tell me if you have any information about some bugs in the daily reward's algorithm or if you have the same issue than me.

Thanks for your time :)

Have a nice day

that's all you will most likely get from daily reward, it was better before because you could click on the last 3 images and chose your reward, now you're limited to S#&$, since that changed, i haven't ever got anything good even though i have more than 50 daily logins and i get the same as on day 1, exp, credits.

I don't mind the issue that much, get item XP every time I log in or get a Gorgon BP. sell the Gorgon BP and I get free xp every day.

But yeah, I believe the Daily counter is a bit 'cooko' right now... I believe it is being fixed though. If it becomes too much of a issue, send a support ticket. But I don't think it'll come to be that bad.

I don't mind the issue that much, get item XP every time I log in or get a Gorgon BP. sell the Gorgon BP and I get free xp every day.

But yeah, I believe the Daily counter is a bit 'cooko' right now... I believe it is being fixed though. If it becomes too much of a issue, send a support ticket. But I don't think it'll come to be that bad.

2400 xp is that good? you can get 20k for warframes and 10k for weapons easily on one mission of mobile defense

2400 xp is that good? you can get 20k for warframes and 10k for weapons easily on one mission of mobile defense

Yeah, but when you have a Rank 7 Loki to use without a Potato, it's kind of difficult to manage in Saturn. Use Decoy up the wa-zu. Log out with him equip so i get auto XP on him when I do get the XP on the reward.

Trust me, if I was using a Potato with Loki, I wouldn't be having this situation lol

[i don't have remaining plat so I can't buy a Potato, and the only Potato BP I have is a blue, using for my Hek :D]

that's all you will most likely get from daily reward, it was better before because you could click on the last 3 images and chose your reward, now you're limited to S#&$, since that changed, i haven't ever got anything good even though i have more than 50 daily logins and i get the same as on day 1, exp, credits.

You poor thing :(

Want my Heat Dagger BP? I got one from daily login and an alert today! My collection is growing.