Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lets Be Honest God Mode Valkyr Is Broke

___Operator___

239-oh-look-its-this-thread-again.jpg

giphy.gif

Pretty much. Since OP thinks Valkyr is so OP, I challenge him to do a 4 Valkyr, hysteria only, sortie defense, and a 4 Valkyr, hysteria only, hijack sortie, and a 8 Valkyr LoR. Let's see if he can make his point in those.

The point is, valkyr is only effective at staying alive. She can't kill hordes of enemies like nova, she can't stop large groups of enemies in defense missions, etc.

Edited by Pharen

I know this is in offtopic but honestly some feedback is worth it

I actually did what he said in the corpus sortie: I quickly turned off hysteria, killed it with Gas damage and turned it back on.

The damage from Hysteria should happen to you regardless of enemies in your area but maybe only a percentage and it just increases if you have more people

because right now, there is nothing stopping you from  just gathering your bud, using warcry + eternal war to keep up everyone's buff (i think this is a bug or if its not it should be) and then you take a percentage of damage from hysteria  or even you exist hysteria you get less Max healh when you leave that state

Pretty much. Since OP thinks Valkyr is so OP, I challenge him to do a 4 Valkyr, hysteria only, sortie defense, and a 4 Valkyr, hysteria only, hijack sortie, and a 8 Valkyr nightmare LoR. Let's see if he can make his point in those.

Yes, she isnt the most broken thing to happen so I wouldnt call her OP but that doesnt exuse that valkyr needs more backlash to her Hysteria.

You could put Mag in a non Corpus mission and watch her suffer but that doesnt excuse her from making Corpus mission increasingly irrelevant (I feel this will be addressed in her rework and if it is let me put on my hardhat)

Pretty much. Since OP thinks Valkyr is so OP, I challenge him to do a 4 Valkyr, hysteria only, sortie defense, and a 4 Valkyr, hysteria only, hijack sortie, and a 8 Valkyr LoR. Let's see if he can make his point in those.

The point is, valkyr is only effective at staying alive. She can't kill hordes of enemies like nova, she can't stop large groups of enemies in defense missions, etc.

So if my warframe can use just two mods and not even be maxed or potatod and can still all that content is that not broken?

Yes, she isnt the most broken thing to happen so I wouldnt call her OP but that doesnt exuse that valkyr needs more backlash to her Hysteria.

You could put Mag in a non Corpus mission and watch her suffer but that doesnt excuse her from making Corpus mission increasingly irrelevant (I feel this will be addressed in her rework and if it is let me put on my hardhat)

The point is all warframes excel in a certain area, what about Ember making infested missions irrelevant? To call a frame OP because it excels in it's specialty area is just plain wrong. So Valkyr has good survivability making her good at exterminate and short term survival missions, I don't ever see "hosting sortie need Valkyr" so it can't really be an issue.

In fact I run pug sorties, it adds the challenge because you don't know what your team is bringing and 9 out of 10 times if I see a Valkyr user its =/<MR6 IE it's a user who hasn't got as far into the game and don't have all the best mods and don't have there mods maxed yet, so they are using the frame they can best survive with. Which goes to show that Valkyr does not scale well and thus is not OP once you get to the higher levelled missions, very much like Excalibur which can dominate in the lower tier missions but EB drops off quickly in high levelled play.

Edited by Pharen

Valkyr OP?

Well, okay, maybe at lower levels.

However, the ONLY thing in Warframe that was BROKEN overpowered (by Warframe's OP=normal standard) was Prework Trinity.  That Blessing was just plain unfair.

Even after her rework, though, Mama Trinity still takes the cake.