The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Is Rly Rly Rly Annoying

-Bv-prime

Question

You really expect an Intel 4000hd to actually work? Intel integrated graphics never worked right for me. The laptop you have was probably made for web surfing and movie watching so don't try playing games on it. It's not going to work if they are using DX10 or above.

like others have said, Your Hd4000 is a joke and isn't meant for games really. (No offense) I suggest seeing if your laptop is able to get a better graphics card smashed in it or you will be forced to either quit playing or get a better computer. (no offense)

From what I can gather, the cpu is an i3, which is very different from an i5 or i7.

Plus, intergrated graphics rely on system ram, since there is no form of dedicated graphics on board.

So essentially, if the ram is sub par, say 4 gigs of ram, and is an i3 running at 2.0 ghz.....

Laptop will never be able to run warframe properly. It is a hardware problem and not software problem.

I find these responses hilarious.  I have been playing on an 4000HD, an i3 core, and 4 GB RAM for more than 2 years with almost maxed out graphics with almost no problems.

I just love reading threads like this one...shows that there are 2 types of pc users. The ones that believe that only the newest stuff is able to play ANYTHING and the ones that know solutions (and grow tired of it at some point)

Puzzles me how anyone has the funds or nerves to deal with any of this bs lmao

Anyways, gl pal.

I just love reading threads like this one...shows that there are 2 types of pc users. The ones that believe that only the newest stuff is able to play ANYTHING and the ones that know solutions (and grow tired of it at some point)

Anyways, gl pal.

In the end you usually get to fix it with with some magic thought power, a bit of blowing in the fans and desperate prayers. However that's never the advice I give, though its 9/10 times reality :P

Anyways, gl pal.

In my defence I've got absolutely no experience with laptops or any hardware that's not my own, so I just take the Internet at face value.